Houdini

Winkie implied. I love you guys.

He’s gotta nuke it from orbit. Only way to be sure.

3 Likes

How do you know what the radiation from in nuclear explosion wouldn’t turn it into something worse? We don’t know what this thing is capable of

1 Like

Leave him alone and get him something for Christmas - he’s earned his keep!!

3 Likes

I think he already claimed the house…you know what would fix this though…

Wyze Sharks with lasers!!! Ive been pushing for Wyze sharks for a while, and here is a prime example why.

5 Likes

How can you sleep at night omg… no way Call animal control they will find it :slight_smile: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Glad you’re not the type to kill it. It’s doing a good service for you. Just tell the family it moved out and leave it at that. Probably want to patch the hole or he may visit inside. :grin:

3 Likes

I’v had mice, a squirrel, known people with birds, raccoons and even bats but never a snake. If Houdini has figured in and out, what’s to say he hasn’t managed to visit the downstairs! Is he big enough to be an issue for the kitten?

2 Likes

Lol, I thought for a second you meant like a guy you knew with a parrot on his shoulder living in the crawl space - remember those old stories where someone taps into the utilities and sets up house under the floor? :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen one of those in a while…

I know guys big enough to be an issue for the kitten. :wink:

My wife claims she hears something in the automatic now and then. I claim that it most likely the house settling, or temperature changes making things expand and contract. To appease her, I placed an Pan Cam in the attic. I’ve left the single light on as well. I was wondering if you were using a light for the above photo, or whether the infrared was adequate for your picture?
BTW, nothing has been spotted by the Pan Cam yet, but I did have a false motion detected.

1 Like

Can I borrow Houdini? I can’t even set up my WYZE to capture the roof rat problem I’m having! They’ve chewed through the wires before so I had to buy a game camera. I wish I had a Ratsnake!

2 Likes

Who said it was a false motion detection? It may just have been non-visible to the human eye… :smiley:

1 Like

Aww, cute snake…
I’d rather have a snake than mice… snake wont get into your pantry and chew holes in everything.

1 Like

We had one. Hair metal band from the '80s. A good reason for the decade to end. :wink:

Let me have the address, so I can avoid it :rofl:

1 Like

stop by your zoo and pick up a mongoose…

2 Likes

You will have to get that from @Seapup. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Eeeeeeeee reading it gives me the chill well if it.

1 Like

If you hear

turn on your heels and vamoose. RatSnake is nigh!

So are you telling me that when I hear noises in the walls it’s mice or snakes? Nope I’m still just going to tell myself it’s Casper. It’s the only way I can live in a home now. LOL.