Home services company would like to sell your products

We are a mainly Hvac and general repairs/maintenance company in GTA area of Ontario Canada and would like to offer your wyze products through our online storefront. Especially your home monitoring system. thx" the office manager"

hello @renconofficemanager

let me start off by disclosing that I am a volunteer on the Wyze forums. this is the limit of my affiliation with Wyze and I in no way speak on their behalf. these forums are generally a community outreach area for users and only a few Wyze employees stop in on occasion. this is not the prime way to reach them or the company. I don’t have a great avenue for you for this endeavor but I THINK that if anyone would know the number for sales and marketing the Wyze support team may have that number or the number for the main office.

you can be reach Wyze support at this number.

Wyze Support by phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

I am however going to tag in our wonderful mod team so they can correct this post if needed and just to get some eyes on it as this is not the typical post we see around here. :slight_smile:

we have a great community here but we wouldn’t want anyone trying to troll you either with april fools quickly approaching.

@Mods

4 Likes

Thank you so much Ive reached out to support and am waiting to hear back from them

1 Like

glad to help. of the people I have tagged if someone in that group happens to know who or how to contact I’m sure they would pop in and say something as well, so hopefully you can get in touch with who can help you best :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You could try good old fashioned snail mail to:

8815 122nd Ave NE, Suite #201
Kirkland, WA 98033

5 Likes