Home Monitoring System HMS - Security Decals Stickers and Yard Signs

I was wondering if you guys can sell additional security stickers by it self as the ones that come with the home monitoring system aren’t enough to cover my whole house,

[Mod Edit]: Title modified to include yard signs and to enhance search clarity.

https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024875251-Downloadable-Goodies

3 Likes

Make available to purchase window decals and yard signs with Home Monitoring information, just like all Home Monitoring systems have.

3 Likes

I would like additional as well, and I attempted to reach out to Wyze to become a supplier/distributor for these. I’ll let you know if I hear from them and can produce them for ordering.

1 Like

I want an outdoor Guarded by Wyze Security sign. Seems like Wyze team would want the free advertising too… Our house sits back from the road so I like to have the stick-in-the-ground type sign at the driveway entrance. I’d prefer anyone with bad intentions decide to not even turn into the driveway.

The yard sign needs to be twice the size of the window decal. It needs to be reflective too, or at least reflective elements.

I agree with being able to purchase additional decals too. Our house has NINE entrances - not a huge house, just lots of ways in. A decal at each entrance is ideal, right?

1 Like

How about suggesting to update shop with WYSE Yard Sign and Window Security stickers

1 Like