Home Monitoring - Missing Activation Code

Like many others, I have not received the activation code for my home monitoring kit. The kit showed up yesterday and I have not been able to get in touch with anyone in support.

Welcome to the Wyze community @ChadDC!
This is primarily a user forum, it’s not constantly monitored by Wyze support.
You should try calling Wyze Customer Support about this issue. If you experience long wait times, try calling again.
(206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Also, do you have a ticket number for this?

I have the same issue. I purchased the system in December of 2020 and it arrived this month. I can not find any activation code on emails or on the package. The website does not help. All I can do is order the system and pay monthly or yearly, but no support if you just need the code. I will try the phone number listed above, but not today. Exhausted from 2 hours searching for an answer on the web!

Welcome @amerling!
Let me know how it goes!

I got my code, but my system is still with fedex.

It came from hello@wyze.com with the subject “Here’s your Wyze Home Monitoring activation code.” if that helps any.

Google filtered it as “promotional” so it didnt hit my main inbox.

Looks like they just pushed another email to everyone with their codes.

Same from address - subject is “Here’s how to set up your Wyze Home Monitoring system”

Thanks for the update. After nearly a half hour on the phone yesterday, still no resolution. They said they sent a code but emails never received. Confirmed emails, searched spam etc, never arrived. Waiting for supervisor to research and get back to me.

I had the same issue with never receiving my activation code. I contact Wyze support at (206) 339-9646 earlier today - I had no hold time at all (I guess I was lucky). They had me up an running in about 5 minutes. They actually added the Home Monitoring to my services for me while I was on the line. Probably one of the best customer support calls I have ever had with anyone.

That is good to hear. I am still waiting for an email response. Hopefully by the end of the day???