Home Monitoring ALWAYS says Disarmed in the app, even when enabled

If I use the keypad to arm or disarm, I get the announcements as expected. If look at the app, the system is always shown as Disarmed, even if I just used the app to Arm (I get the countdown and everything, and if I enter, I get the countdown timer to disarm).

If I try to Disarm in the app (when the system is Armed according to the hub, I get an error that the system is already Disarmed. I cannot remotely Disarm now.
IMG
You can see the Events log shows the last action as it being Armed, but the Disarmed button is highlighted, and pressing it gave that error. But again, opening the door its clear the system is Armed Away.
How can I fix this to make sure I can turn it off remotely?

Have you tried pulling down on the screen to cause a refresh? If that did not work, I would tap Armed Away and see if that triggers it to be corrected. There has been issues where what the screen shows is not reality until you reset it. I have run into this in other area’s in the past.

Also, can you provide which app you are using including the Version number and the FW version of the HMS Hub?

Refresh doesn’t change amnything, and I can Arm Away, and Isee the countdown, but once it finishes the app shows Disarmed.
App is V.2.26.21 and the Hub is 4.32.6.142.

Thanks for the info, Android or iOS app?

iOS.

Providing this info if you would like to try this, but it will require beta FW to be installed.

I have opted to beta test the Apps and Firmware, most of the time, I have no issues, there are sometimes where I do encounter some issues. But most are resolved for me.

I am letting you know this as there is a new FW for the Hub v2 4.32.7.150.

I am not experiencing the issues you are reporting. You can join the Beta Testing group by going here: Become a Beta Tester

iOS is easier in that if you install the app from the store you get the prod version. if you install the app from test Flight you get the Beta App. I would install the app from the Testflight, the go to the app select Account, then About. In about the last menu will say Beta Program, select that and the select edit top right. There you can select which devices you want the Beta FW for. once selected, choose save and back out to the account tab. Then go to Firmware Updates. You should see the FW for the Hub v2 if tou selected it.

You can install the FW and then roll the App back if you wish by uninstalling and the going to the App Store and installing it from there.