Home Monitoring - 403 Forbidden Error

I just received my Home Monitoring Bundle today, when I click the link from the email to set it up, I log in and it redirects me to a blank page that says “403 Forbidden” at the top. Wondering if anyone has run into anything similar and/or figured out how to fix. Thanks!

1 Like

Sounds like the login failed and the requested page is denied because credentials / login failed for some reason. Maybe a temporary condition in which case try again.

I am having the same issue as well. 403 Forbidden at the top of a blank page.

1 Like

My next guess would be that after a user is validated the URL to which the user is Redirected is incorrect, resulting in a request for a page that requires validation. The webmaster probably screwed up.

I was able to finally get it to go through. I used chrome instead of safari. I hope that helps!

Yeah switching browsers is a good idea because Chrome and most other browsers will aggressively cache pages so that they don’t really make a second or third request and it’s not really apparent to the end user.

I tried safari and chrome, I’m about to download firefox just to see if that will work

Is this a Noonlight URL? From what I recall their web sites are complete crap. I wouldn’t trust that company to alert me to a sale at Macy’s.

An emergency Internet service that can’t figure out how to serve a web page.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Home Monitoring Activation Code

Hey, folks. Sorry to hear about this and I’ll send it up the food chain. Are you still running into these errors?

3 Likes

Yes I am using homebridge app and plugs are returning error 403

[Wyze] Request failed: Error: Request failed with status code 403
5/13/2021, 4:59:18 PM [Wyze] Response (Forbidden): {“description”:“Request forbidden.”}
5/13/2021, 4:59:18 PM [Wyze] Error getting devices: Error: Request failed with status code 403
5/13/2021, 4:59:21 PM [Wyze] Error, refreshing access token and trying again

1 Like

Same here, what is going on?

Can you please let us know what’s happening? Homebridge plug-ins stopped working, and even my Google Home integration won’t work. This is terrible.

I wish I didn’t own 6 bulbs because then I could just walk away from this issue and never have to worry about it.

Getting the same 403 error. Now in June.

You know what? Life is too short to use bad products. Ordered replacements from this fly-by-night outfit called Phillips….

Error code 403?