Home Depot offer for 1 year cam plus

I just purchase Wyze doorbell at Home Depot. It says right on the box it comes with 1 year free of cam plus. Have looked at the entire box inside and out and no info how to actually get it. Set up the door bell and says I have only 14 day trial.

In the box there should be card (size of a business card) with a code to redeem it. Once you find that you go to “My Account”, via Wyze.com, to logon to your account. Once logged in, click on My Services then at the top of the page, there will be a Redeem link.

If you don’t find one, and trust mine, was wedged on the side of the box, then I would contact Wyze.

3 Likes

The seal on the box was wedged. And instructions were crushed in the box. Did feel weird when I opened it. Someone must have needed free cam plus… Really appreciate the information. Thank you.

My Pleasure, hope it all works out for you

We’re you able to get your included Cam Plus subscription? If you did not receive a code or the code does not work, you may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

Did email them last night and still did not get a reply. Will try to call them today. Doorbell works great so I hope I don’t have to return or exchange it to get the code. Thanks for the info.

Word of warning in case you like it and want another for the back door. You are ONLY allowed one Home Depot Cam Plus license code on your account. I bought two doorbells and learned the hard way.

1 Like

Noticed that yesterday when searching how to find code for the first one. I only really need it for front door and got the second for back at micro center since it was cheaper. Wyze emailed me few hours ago with a new code so I’m very happy. Thanks for info anyway.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it worked out.