Home Button on more pages to easily go back to top

maybe-later

One of my issues with the app is the difficulty moving around the app to quickly see someone or something moving from camera to camera around the property. It may be from watching a 12sec Event video full screen back to the home screen, so I can select a camera to live stream or from changing camera settings 2-4 levels deep in the menu. This could be eased considerably if the Home Button was available on more pages. I would like to be able to go to the Home page with one click from anywhere in the app.

I agree. This is something that I liked on the Arlo app.

Unfortunately, only five people have voted on this, so I must guess that most people are okay with three, four or five clicks to get back to the home page every time. I’ve found that swiping the app closed and re-opening it is sometimes faster.

As an Arlo user, I’m used to being able to control most of the settings from the Main home page. It seems that being able to most of the things from the main page reduces the number of clicks or taps it takes to get thngs done. This is a basic user-friendly function that programmers think about in every software program.

1 Like

Put the Home-Button on every Page of Software. We customers are used to Smartphones. The Homebutton is always there. Do the same. I would have made the whole Software more simple, but I don’t ask for that. I am not a Programmer, so you do it your way.
But to “GO BACK” in 5 Steps ? While it is (meanwhile) normal to start again, when you are lost “in the Jungle” : Just press Home and try to understand better. I love the WYZEcam.

1 Like