Hide app home page tabs

I’d really appreciate it if Wyze could allow the “Discover” and “Shop” tabs to be hidden in the Wyze app. I don’t use them on a daily basis and find they tend to clutter the interface a bit - it’s also slightly tacky. It would appear neater, cleaner, and more professional without these tabs present in the main UI.

Example of the Wyze app layout with tabs hidden:

It would be ideal if they could be hidden on-demand from within the app settings. They can still appear under the “Account” tab when hidden.

The idea would be to have the app default to having all tabs shown when initially installed but also offering the ability to hide the unnecessary tabs if a user wishes to do so.

[Mod edit] Title changed to include all home page tabs in app.

Agree, never use either so why not allow some personalization for better functionality, like add option to show a devices tab that brings us to a page where each device has its own settings tab so we can quickly adjust settings without having to open each device, go to settings then back back back to do next device wait for it to open, and repeat.

Hide monitoring tab for users outside US.

While awaiting the arrival of my Wyze Cam OG, I was researching the Cam Protect and Home Monitoring subscription plans. I was sadly informed that these options are currently US only. While ultimately, I’d look forward to having these packages available in my country, it would be great if there was an option to hide the Monitoring tab along with the Cam Protect / Home Monitoring ad blocks under the Account tab in the Wyze app,

Lots of things about app are not exactly user friendly or organized for best UX based on users desired services. It’s all about the constant advertising of just how much your are missing, even when it’s not available. It’s why every doorbell motion notification says Complete Motion Detected, even when not subscribing to camplus. The way wyze has been behaving, I doubt they’ll change. Maybe by the time app 3.x appears they’ll be more secure financially and stop badgering users.