Help with Wyze Scale Apple Health integration

I was having the same problem. The scale synced to the app but stopped syncing to Apple Health about a week ago. Removing the batteries from the scale for a few minutes, reinserting them, then stepping on the scale got it back on track with Apple Health.

1 Like

I’ve had the Scale since April and have turned on 3rd party integrations, and still it has never exported data to Apple Health to this day. I’m happy with the quality of the Scale but the lack of syncing data has been very frustrating.

I haven’t tried the pulling the batteries, but just got the scale and really like it, but can not get it to sync with apple health. any other help?

In the Wyze Scale settings menu make sure you have Menu>Authorize 3rd Party Apps>Apple Health>showing Unauthorize at the bottom, If it says Authorize then tap it and it should then say Unauthorize.

I don’t think you have to do anything in the Apple Health app, I think the data will just start showing up under Weight.

1 Like

Hi All, can you please check Authorize 3rd Party Apps > Apple Health ? It should be able to sync if showing “Unauthorize”. Thank you for always support.

yep I’ve done that and then tried to unauthorize and re-do it as well. Still nothing going to apple health.

Have tried turning Bluetooth off and then back on on the iOS device?

just tried that as well. Also tried to create a fitbit account and gave that permission to my wyze data, but nothing is filling into that either.

Hi @juhlenhake23, can you please submit a log from scale settings-- wyze support – submit a log and let me know the ticket number? Thanks!

@WyzeAlex 57944… I did finally get the info into my apple health this morning, but not sure if it was going directly or through fitbit. Thanks for looking into this!

You are very welcome @juhlenhake23 , it should sync to apple health directly. Thanks!

Is there a way to load the history stored in the scale into the health app? My Health app stopped reading the scale in October, but the Wyze app has all the data.

Same issue. Wyze app is storing the data from the scale but in October, the data stopped populating into the Apple Health app. I’ve verified permissions in the Health app and Wyze app. Wyze app is version 2.16.25

Have you opened the Wyze Scale in the devices list in the Wyze app? It’ll probably show disconnected but then eventually it connects. When that happens go back to the Apple Health app and check the weight entry, it should have updated.

If that doesn’t work you can enter the data manually by tapping Add Data in the upper right corner of the weight graph in the Health app.

Thanks for following up.

Yes, I’ve opened the Wyze Scale in the Wyze app. I’m able to see all the scale data in the Wyze app, including data for Nov - December. The scale is showing as “connected”.

Weight data for Nov-December still does not show in the Apple Health app.

If I click Add Data in the upper right of the weight graph, a screen appears to manually enter a weight (not the force pulling the data).

Also, the scale is on firmware 1.1.3.

Have you tried switching Bluetooth off on your phone then turning it back on? And the share data section in the Scale app section has allowed Apple to get the data? Do you have another Apple device like an iPad with the Wyze app installed and see if it connects that way? There have been times where it doesn’t seem to connect on my phone but it does work on the iPad, then going back to the phone it works.

I think it’s working now.

I saw in another post were someone had removed the batteries, put them back in, and took a measurement. I did that and the weight (and other readings) came over to Apple Health.

HOWEVER, my November - December data did not come over from the scale to Apple Health. Seems like that data (readings) wasn’t saved in the scale. Not that big a deal for me as it seems to be back working and synching.

1 Like

Here are the steps I followed to get my Wyze Scale to sync properly with Apple Health:

1. Have the Wyze app setup and your scale configured
  2. In Apple Health: Click your profile image in upper right corner
  3. Under Privacy > Apps > Wyze – Enable all the metrics you want to sync, especially Weight
  4. In Wyze app: Click gear icon in upper right corner for settings
  5. Authorize 3rd Party Apps > Apple Health > Authorize
  6. Use your scale now
  7. In 24 hours use your scale again
  8. Open the Wyze app then select your scale from devices list. You should see Connection and then Syncing in the top status bar
  9. Finally open Apple Health and your data should be synced! Woot! From then on just open the Wyze Scale to sync as needed.

Hope this helps everyone!

I was having the same issue after upgrading to a new phone. Just reauthorized the Wyze app sending data to Apple Health in the settings on the Wyze app, so fingers crossed that resolved the issue.

I may have the same issue. My Scale model S will sync with the Wyze app great but not with the Apple Heslth app. I have a watch that syncs fine so I know I have the 2 apps talking already.
Any ideas?