Help wiring my all Electric Ac in Florida

This is my current wiring in my honey well thermostat

After following WYZE app it all started working with heat constantly blowing. I know is a wiring issue. Please Help! This is a Lennox Ac with Handler in garage.

Is this picture from before changing or after the change in thermostats? If after, did you take a picture of it before? If so, I may be able to help. But I’d need to see the other picture as well. Recently changed my own then installed a couple of the large search Giants thermostats for a family member. During all installations, taking a picture of the wire layout before disconnecting the old one helped greatly in installing the new one. Otherwise, you be better off contacting a HVAC service center.

What model Honeywell thermostat do you have? The base looks like a T series thermostat base.

Can you access the air handler and post a picture of your wiring on that side? Do you have a two stage heat pump?

Actually, before you do that, post the current wiring with your wyze thermostat.

Their is the picture before disconnect anything. I tried the WYZE app way and all it would do is blow hot air. So I went back to the original thermostat and it’s original settings.

Sincerely ,
Ernie Alvarez

This is what WYZE app called for.

Sincerely ,
Ernie Alvarez

Try swapping heat and cool in the thermostat settings of the app

This is a straight electric ac unit not a heat pump. That feature is only available if you set up a heat pump.

Sincerely ,
Ernie Alvarez

This was before the WYZE. I gave up and returned the Thermostat.