Heavy Kitty

My cat could stand to lose a few pounds :joy: !

8 Likes

Awww, I hope the fall didn’t hurt to much :laughing:

1 Like

Nope, he’s fine! I’m glad I had video evidence though. I almost blamed my kids because I didn’t think the cat could do that :rofl: !

1 Like

He couldn’t but he tried :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, man! That’s hilarious! My favorite part is the kitty’s expression as he goes down. Are you interested in us sharing this on our social media and in the Discover section of the app, @concordesst? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure, you are welcome to share it!

1 Like

In defense of the cat, I will say the stand needs to gain a few pounds! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you! How would you like for us to give you artist credit? Would you like your username? First name and last initial? Something else? :slight_smile:

Also, what is your cat’s name? :smiley:

1 Like

LOL. Good point!

My first name and last initial are fine with me. His name is Maru. It means circle or round in Japanese. We picked it because he has a circle that naturally appears on his fur. He’s a rescue cat that we adopted three months ago.

2 Likes

Aww!!! That’s adorable! I love that name and reason. A+ kitty name!

Would you like to message me with your first name and last initial? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buy him a vaulting pole. If he keeps doing it and failing, early onset Alz. In that case, call me. I know a guy…

1 Like

Well said!