Heart Rate Graph Scaling

The application Heart Rate Graph for Wyze Band currently displays the HR 0-240 on the vertical axis. Please add dynamic scaling between the daily low and high or panning & zooming for better analysis/review. I would like to see how long my heart rate is below 60 while sleeping, etc

I have my band set to do periodic detection with a 60 minute interval. The heart rate graph in the app seems to indicate readings were taken more often than that. I see fluctuations in heart rate more frequent than 60 minutes. I have not done manual forced measurements that would account for this.

When do the detections occur if done at 60 minutes interval? If I toggle periodic detection off and then back on at say 1 pm, will they then begin to be taken approximately every hour, at 1 pm, then 2 pm, etc?

It would be nice to be able to manually define the heart rate Y axis range instead of it going from 0 to 240 so the resolution would be larger. Or have the graph auto scale and round to say nearest 10 or 20 bpm.

2 Likes

Wish- Since the band heart beat monitor invisibly counts each heartbeat already anyway when it checks to determine the BPM, please provide a graph that shows each individual beat it counts (not just the total count), reflecting the time between each beat. This would be beneficial to potentially identify heart arrhythmias and other issues.

1 Like

I don’t know that it counts the heart rate continuously. (If I understand what you are saying.) There is an option in the Heart Rate settings that allows you to change the “Detection Interval”. Mine is currently set to 5 minutes.

But, I agree that it would be nice to be able to “drill down” into a graph for each day and get the details that it is storing.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean that it counts continuously (battery life would suffer if it did). I just meant graph the actual beats that it counted during the 10 or 15 second periods that it does do a count.

1 Like

It is probably measuring the LEDs reflected light intensity vs time and then analyzing that for changes or peaks. So in theory it should also be able to provide a graph of those intensity changes vs time.
There is an iOS app “Cardiio” that uses the phone’s flash LED as light source and camera as reflected light intensity and provides such a graph.