Heard a male voice over the app in daughter’s room?

OP here. I emailed Wyze and got a reply on what I needed to do. I sent them info but haven’t heard back yet. I just figured it might take awhile to look into it bc I’m sure they have multiple emails from customers on a daily basis.

3 Likes

Thanks for checking!

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

It might be good to post an update to the forum just letting people know. I’m sure everyone is wondering!!

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

1 Like

May I please have your support ticket number so I can check on this?

1 Like