Headphones suck and I want my money back!

I have sent this up the chain of command for review.

2 Likes

This has been sent and an official response should be forthcoming as soon as possible.
Iā€™ll monitor and see.
Thanks @Brlepage for passing this on.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting the ticket number! Iā€™ll send it over to the team for review. Sorry to hear about the difficulty with your headphones! Iā€™ll also let the PM know about this thread just in case she has anything handy to suggest that the Wizards may not have in the knowledge base. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are giving me a refund. I will be returning them tomorrow. Itā€™s too bad because I waited so long and was so excited, but Iā€™m out of options as having them shut off mid session is affecting me professionally.
Thank you,
Anne

Hi @asolari! Iā€™m really sorry that the headphones shut down mid session. I can see how frustrating and unpleasant that itā€™s been for you especially after waiting for so long. Iā€™m certainly willing to try to correct these problems to the greatest extent possible. Apart from a full refund, can you please let us look into the issue you are experiencing? If you are willing, can you please share the headphonesā€™ firmware version? Thank you!

4 Likes

1 Like

Thank you, @asolari! My team and I looked into the issue you are experiencing. Itā€™s highly possible that the disconnection is caused by the Auto Power Off malfunctioning. Can you please try setting Auto Power Off to Never in the app? We prioritized this bug to be fixed in the next firmware version. Our apologies again for having you experiencing this.

3 Likes

By the way, the Soundcore headphones that I recommended have released firmware updates to fix issues since they were first released last October.
None are perfect out of the gate.

@Kimj Iā€™ll give it a try.

@Kimj - it did not work! Twice, while in session with a client for one hour it disconnected and reconnected. This is not ok!
If I donā€™t hear back by Monday Iā€™m shipping them back for a full refund.
Anne

@Kimj the noise cancellation keeps shutting off and on randomly too! I canā€™t keep this up as a professional.

I thought you had already arranged a refund? What happened?
I thought @Kimj was just getting you to try something before they went back.

My assumption is @Kimj was trying a solution with the intention of me keeping them. Thatā€™s looking slim at the moment.

I donā€™t blame you. If they want customers doing debugging they should be paying you or at least supplying the hardware.

Hi @asolari ! Iā€™m sorry that the fix didnā€™t work for you. Getting a refund sounds great and itā€™s indeed the best thing to do if I had experienced these problems. Please let me know if I can help you with the return. I will also work with my customer support colleague to get your returned headphones. Our engineers will examine them in person, and your headphones will help future headphones users, in which case we are grateful that you are returning the headphones. Again, Iā€™m so sorry that this didnā€™t work out and you were bothered by the product as a result. Please let me know if I can help you with your return or your refund.

3 Likes

Maybe I can piggyback on this topic since there are some Wyze contacts here and my ticket has not been addressed regarding a headphone issue.

Not a headphone hardware problem, but looks to be a problem with the app connecting to the headphones. Ticket # 114914.

I started a thread on the issue and so far only one other person has replied acknowledging the same problem.

1 Like

Same issue here: click on ā€œheadphonesā€ in the app, and get nothing but a white screen.

Yep, same thing here, just a white screen. I feel better now that Iā€™m not alone. :wink:

@rod2500 @tdtall70 Thank you for the piggyback! We received your report, and we will get back to you with more details in the next week or so! Thanking you for bearing with us!

1 Like

Great, thanks.

At least you are aware there is an issue.