Headphones suck and I want my money back!

I agree, 20 seconds is not considered standard latency. I find most Bluetooth headsets to get out of sync by a few seconds.

Now, the benefit of talking to support is they go through a list of “knowledge based” solutions. For example, I thought my Band was having a charging problem. The 4th or 5th solution helped identify that the USB port I had been using was the culprit.

Have they represented themselves as a Wyze customer support person? Nope. And those are the exact headphones I’m getting when I return these.

Like @angus.black said, you should call Wyze support. They will try to get them working properly, if that doesn’t work, they can talk about your return options.

@asolari

You are being obstinate. Of course the people that answer the Support line are official representatives and have access to a knowledge base.

If your sole objective is to justify your opinion and course of actions, write a blog.

Obstinate, big word buddy. This is a community blog, who said it was official. My sole objective is to warn others of a defective product and at some point, wish the company would support and back their product.

As stated below in the community guidelines, this forum is run by volunteers AND Wyze staff.

1 Like

Good to know. Ticket #990373

2 Likes

Awesome! I have let the Wyze forum moderators (which includes @UserCustomerGwen, who is a paid Wyze employee) know about your ticket

1 Like

I have sent this up the chain of command for review.

2 Likes

This has been sent and an official response should be forthcoming as soon as possible.
I’ll monitor and see.
Thanks @Brlepage for passing this on.

4 Likes

Thanks for posting the ticket number! I’ll send it over to the team for review. Sorry to hear about the difficulty with your headphones! I’ll also let the PM know about this thread just in case she has anything handy to suggest that the Wizards may not have in the knowledge base. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are giving me a refund. I will be returning them tomorrow. It’s too bad because I waited so long and was so excited, but I’m out of options as having them shut off mid session is affecting me professionally.
Thank you,
Anne

Hi @asolari! I’m really sorry that the headphones shut down mid session. I can see how frustrating and unpleasant that it’s been for you especially after waiting for so long. I’m certainly willing to try to correct these problems to the greatest extent possible. Apart from a full refund, can you please let us look into the issue you are experiencing? If you are willing, can you please share the headphones’ firmware version? Thank you!

4 Likes

1 Like

Thank you, @asolari! My team and I looked into the issue you are experiencing. It’s highly possible that the disconnection is caused by the Auto Power Off malfunctioning. Can you please try setting Auto Power Off to Never in the app? We prioritized this bug to be fixed in the next firmware version. Our apologies again for having you experiencing this.

3 Likes

By the way, the Soundcore headphones that I recommended have released firmware updates to fix issues since they were first released last October.
None are perfect out of the gate.

@Kimj I’ll give it a try.

@Kimj - it did not work! Twice, while in session with a client for one hour it disconnected and reconnected. This is not ok!
If I don’t hear back by Monday I’m shipping them back for a full refund.
Anne

@Kimj the noise cancellation keeps shutting off and on randomly too! I can’t keep this up as a professional.

I thought you had already arranged a refund? What happened?
I thought @Kimj was just getting you to try something before they went back.