Headphones ship date?

Where did you hear that from? I hope it’s true.

Update: Nevermind, I literally just got the email right after your reply. Mine just shipped via FedEx.

2 Likes

Nice… what date did u pre-order on?

Wondering the same, I ordered on 9/30 and I haven’t received a shipment notification yet.

Ordered on 9-29
Mine arrive Friday. They’re shipping from fontana, CA

1 Like

I just received a shipping notification with tracking info yesterday. Yay!!!

Nice!!! when did your order yours?

Pre-ordered on 9/30 as well but no shipping notification or status. :frowning:

Darn I ordered in 9/29 but haven’t received any shipping information. I’m a pretty dedicated wyze customer and met the founder before his rise to power and I fully believe in what this company is and can be super proud to contribute and I understand the drawbacks of a rising business especially during times like this. Hope all is well. And hope those that find flaws in the customer service give feedback and allow the company to grow with that feedback.

1 Like

Good point @mctigue.e. Can’t complain amongst ourselves and assume they will do something about it!

My headphones are still on preorder but the V3 camera I ordered just last week says pick/pack. Go figure???

My headphones will be delivered today. I ordered them like 20 minutes after they were released on 9/29. My v3 also says pick/pack.

I think you will probably be end of month for second batch.

I ordered on 9/29. I hope they arrive soon.
This will make my wife very happy, when I can’t hear her rant anymore :grin:

:rofl: I’ll make a youtube unboxing and review once they come tonight. To those who haven’t got a shipment notification yet, my condolences.

2 Likes

Are you getting the headphones tonight? no way,

Yes. They are on the FedEx truck in my city right now.

Mine arrived today. Easy to set up and pretty decent sound.

4 Likes

Supposed to be arriving tomorrow according to the tracking information. Super excited!!!

1 Like

One last rant. I still love Wyzes products but tonight has still proved they need to really work much harder on their customer service. The headphones became available preorder on 9/29/20 with a shipping in November date get them before Christmas. Then it was changed to end of November.BUT then the all new V3 Cam was released on 10/27/20 with a shipping release in December. Sooooooo here we are 10/18/20 and my V3 Cam has been shipped and my 2 headphones are still on preorder. I am done with preordering any other Wyze product directly from them unless I see a total rework of their shipping and ordering system and they work as hard or harder on their customer service on this issue as hard as they work on their products!!
I guess I shouldn’t complain but I just expect to get my first products I preorder before I get my second product from a preorder a month after my first preorder. NOT good business practice WYZE!!!

1 Like

Darn any other 9/29 order dates get there shipping info? Mine still says preorder