Headphones ship date?

Has anyone gotten news about the ship date for the headphone pre-orders? I’m getting antsy over here, super excited to check them out.

5 Likes

Hi Olliedawn,
I’m wondering the same thing, I have not heard anything. I sent an email to Wyze support just to see if they have an update.

2 Likes

According to Keziah (Wyze Wizard), the headphones will begin shipping mid- November…Yeah!

4 Likes

I reached out directly to them and received this response… I am looking forward to getting them soon as well!

We currently do not have a specific date for the delivery of your pre-ordered Wyze Headphone. However, we expect the preorders for Wyze Headphones
to begin shipping in mid-November. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking information so you can track your headphone’s journey to you.

For more info about the shipping schedule of pre-ordered products, you may refer to this article “When will my preordered product ship?

5 Likes

Good to know, thanks for asking Wyze about headphones! As excited as I am to use these with my phone, PC and maybe consoles, I truly hope the bugs are worked out and the features & experience sells itself. Don’t want a paper weight sitting on the desk and I think we can all agree we’ve gone through so many types of headphones in our lifetime, wired and wireless!

2 Likes

Agreed! I have had way too many paperweights in my time with different headphones. I trust Wyze and know they will figure it out!

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051506232-When-will-my-preordered-product-ship- New post says mid November shipping

Just remember Wyze has a reputation for shipping things out but not updating your order status on your account.

We are at mid-Nov now. Any positive development on shipping anyone aware of?

Not showing on my account BUT it’s always been a typical Wyze move to ship and not update anyones account that your items have shipped. Some people have got a notice on their accounts after They have received their items.

Nothing for me.

They just updated the date to the end of November :angry:

This will definetwly be the last thing I ever order directly from Wyze! Don’t get me wrong I like their products but their customer service is NOT worth my time. I’ll wait until a product is available on Amazon from now on!!!

[insert surprised Pikachu meme here]

A simple email update once monthly is enough for me. I don’t care that is is late, just the fact there is no communication around it. Really frustrating.

3 Likes

I do realize companies have issues that come up and there are delays that happen BUT with this company and their shipping promises they make it seems to go on all the time! Don’t get me wrong, they make good products but I for one with the promise they made at preorder time on the headphones of having them before Christmas doesn’t happen I AM DONE WITH ANY PREORDER products Directly from WYZE ever again!!
They sshow so much work on their products BUT it shows they do nothing on their customer service!!!

Wyze sprinkler is out for Pre-order… go get your orders in!!! :slight_smile:

Yay!!! More products before other pre-ordered products are even shipped :slight_smile:

Thank you for reaching out to the Wyze Wizards team. My name is May, and I am happy to help. I understand you want to know the status of your order. I looked up your order and verified that you pre-ordered Wyze Headphones.

We know you are excited about the Wyze Headphones. We are excited to send it out to you! We don’t have an exact date but we are shipping preordered Wyze Headphones late November thru December as inventory becomes available and in the order, they were received. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking information so you can track your camera’s journey to you.

Should you have any other concerns, do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for being part of Wyze! Have a great day!

Email from Wyze support today. Looks like I won’t be getting them for a while :frowning:

1 Like

Now shipping beginning today 11/17/2020

1 Like