Headphones charging

The supplied cable is USB MICRO

Yes, I know.
What I was curious about is why the supplied USB-C cable wouldn’t work with any other devices.

Now I know why.

Did you call support?

1 Like

Maybe you got the wrong cable?

I am having a problem with the charging port as well. The USB-C connector does make a snug fit into the port. The cable keeps falling out. After a full night of leaving headphones with the cable “connected”, the app said that the headphones were only 70% charged. I opened a support case on Dec 10, but I haven’t received a response yet.

Welcome back @cjksf!

Have you made sure it’s al the way in? No metal part of the end of the cable should be showing. Make sure not to force it though!

Support is very busy and they are off on the weekends for a (well deserved) break. I’m sure they’ll respond soon!

Thanks for the reply, @Brlepage. Yes, I am ensuring that the cable is inserted fully. I have lots of USB-C devices in my home…Pixel phones, Google Wifi hubs, etc…, so I am familiar with how a proper USB-C connection should look and feel. This is definitely not connecting properly. See the attached video.

I’d definitely see what support says!
You can also call:
(206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

I received a new pair with the correct charging cable this time. It took about 5 days once tech support filed the claim.

1 Like