You might want to consider looking at the consumer IR blasters on Amazon as most of the products comes with a built-in photocell for darken sky operations only, which helps with energy savings.
I suggest purchasing a single unit and experimenting with the video capture quality as IR lighting works differently than normal spectrum lighting - to much IR and the videos are washed out, such as facial details are gone.
Here is a favorite unit:
Tendelux 80ft IR Illuminator | AI4 No Hot Spot Wide Angle Infrared Light for Security Camera (w/Power Adapter)
- SPECIAL - Upgraded from the most classic mini 4 LEDs IR illuminator with all-around better materials and first ever in black coating
- UP TO 80FT EFFECTIVE RANGE - 4 x 1 watt high power 850nm LEDs, 90 degree flood light spread, pairs with CCTV camera of 2.8/3.6/4 mm lens
- EVEN ILLUMINATION - An IR band pass filter added for reducing hot spots and preventing overexposure of foreground objects
- PREMIUM QUALITY - CE/RoHS/FCC certified, outdoor IP65 rating, low maintenance with built-in CdS photocell for automatic day/night (off/on) switch
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 x 4W infrared illuminator, 1 x plug and play 12VDC 0.5A power adapter, installation screws, 1 x user manual, 2 years warranty and lifetime support