Happy Turkey Day!

Okay, I’m taking some moderator privilege here. I usually aim for this to be a channel just for Wyze announcements but… It’s a holiday. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m thankful for this community and everything we’ve built here. I love the recurring faces and the friendships I have seen form here. This and the Wyze Core Community on Facebook are my homes. There are so many witty and intelligent people in here and you often make me laugh as I go through my day.

Thank you for giving me space to be part of our community. And thank you for being you. I love my time here and I apologize for not being as present as I like to be lately. So thank you for your patience as well.

Happy Thanksgiving, forum friends. I hope you have an amazing day and that something good happens for each of you. :heart:

36 Likes

I know I can speak for all community members when I say we are all thankful for what you and all of the Wyze team do for us! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

15 Likes

Gwendolyn, Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of the Wyze team!

10 Likes

Thank you for all you do and Happy Thanksgiving!

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here, this community would not be what it is without all of you.

10 Likes

A Big Happy Thanksgiving To All! :turkey: And Thanks For Being A Part Of The Wyze Community!

8 Likes

Back at ya! :smiley:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Wyze community! :poultry_leg: :pie: :turkey: :us:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :grin:

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for exercising your well earned rights to exploit corporate resources to make us all appreciate that a company is indeed only as good as its individual Wizards (employees to the rest of the world).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

8 Likes

Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday. Thanks to Wyze for making all the smart equipment at affordable prices. Hope this will set as examples to other tech companies.

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving yesterday.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! Kinda late to the party, any leftovers? :man_shrugging: :turkey:

4 Likes

I’m thankful that I was able to get my cameras operating again one week after the update disaster thanks to members of the Wyze forum, but not to Wyze who didn’t take responsibility or offer an easy way back for one week.

I’m thankful I don’t own other Wyze products that appear to be offered for sale before the bugs are eliminated.

I’m thankful I only have 20-30 events each day starting yesterday instead of the 5-600 plus daily events I’ve had for the last week.

I’m thankful to have learned to never update until the update has been tested by the guinea pigs customers for at least one month, and then I’ll only update if absolutely necessary.

I’m thankful that I didn’t buy any Wyze gifts for family and friends as the last snafu has soured me and I don’t want my family and friends to buy-in to untested waters.

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who now have bricks, update problems, and cameras not operating as advertised, Good Luck.

A post was split to a new topic: WiFi Lock For Cameras