Happy New Year

No question here, just wanted to say best wishes for a safe and fun New Years. I am very happy to have found Wyze, really enjoy my current products, and am looking forward to what the future will bring.

12 Likes

Hope you have a happy, safe, and prosperous New Year!

4 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone
It’s the most wonderful time of the year beer :laughing: :wink: :yum:

5 Likes

Happy New Year everyone

4 Likes

Happy New Year to all from NC. :+1: :boom: :boom:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome! It’s only 10:00 currently on the Westcoast so we have a few hours yet… :star_struck:

1 Like

Unbelievable weather here in NC for New Year’s Eve. 70 degrees and sunny-wife and I welcomed in the new decade sitting outside on the deck. Most years it’s well below freezing!
Happy New Year!

1 Like

Its about 25 here in Utah and expect snow starting in the early morning

You are a better man than I, Gunga Din! I was born in the sunny south and the coldest state I’ve lived in was Va.,

1 Like

50 and sunny here on the Westcoast in Vancouver BC Canada (North of Seattle) East coast is very cold…

1 Like

I grew up in Las Vegas, I like the heat, I just tolerate the cold.

1 Like

That’s a great attitude. I think when we are young the cold doesn’t really matter but as we get older, warmer is much more desirable. How people live in the Eastern parts of Canada/US with all the cold snow and Ice I don’t get…

I actually like NC because of the variety of weather. We will get a range from 100+to the occasional teens. Never gets boring.

1 Like

Add me to that list! I love NC. And Raleigh in particular. 2 hours East and I am at the beach. 2 hours west I am in the mountains. RDU is a great international airport without being crowded like Miami or New York or LA. The Triangle is a Foodie paradise, and a cultural extravaganza. And some top notch colleges as well. Some great hockey with the Hurricanes and great AAA ball with the Durham Bulls! Oh and I hear rumors of some great collegiate Basketball action if you go in for that!

1 Like

Not to mention basketball or politics, but if the ACC keeps expanding the way it’s going, the “AC” part will be meaningless.

1 Like