Handheld Vacuum Wall Mount Charging Station

I’m wondering if Wyze is considering an optional wall-mountable charging station for the handheld vac. I’d love to mount it on the wall next to my cordless stick vac which I keep charged and ready-to-go.

MOD NOTE: Title Edited to Enhance Search Clarity.

Great idea @barrybrown !
Don’t forget to vote for your own #wishlist item!

A wall mount / charging station for the hand vac.
Or at the very least, give us some STL files to print something :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing. I can 3D print it, but I am a horrible designer :joy:

1 Like

I’ll tag @victormaletic for this. They’re excellent at 3D print designs.

2 Likes

Or even hole in the handle so I can hang it up.

1 Like

How is the handheld vac? I haven’t seen much of anything mentioned about it.

Do you like it? Does it work well?

Hello, People.
I have only seen pictures of the handheld vac. It appears that until a hang-on-the-wall accessory with charging capability is available, a garden tool hanger clip with a nearby magnetic USB connector may work for now.

2 Likes

Just found this on ETSY:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/997333190/wyze-vacuum-wall-mountcharging-stand?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=wyze&ref=sr_gallery-1-18&organic_search_click=1

Have not tried it, just found it.

2 Likes

I also found this free stl file for people with a 3D printer. I have not printed it yet, but once I receive my vacuum, I am planning on it.

I also designed a charge dock that also holds accessories. If you choose to print it, be warned that once you insert the USB-C cord, it’s almost impossible to get out again. But after testing it a few days, it seems to work well.

Pretty disappointing. No hanging bracket, so it has to live on the floor or on a shelf with all the attachments strewn everywhere. Sending mine back.