Handheld Vacuum still not shipped

Anyone that pre-ordered on 1/19 get your Vacuum? or see that yours has shipped? They stalled the shipment for a filter. Not sure that was totally the truth. The 1/19 pre-orders were to ship on the 9th. mine has not shipped.

Welcome to the wye community @wwilson101!
Some orders may take a little longer to ship. Have you received a tracking and/or confirmation email from Wyze yet?
If you haven’t gotten a confirmation and tracking email, you may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

Buddy of mine pre-ordered and got his shipment notification today, so it seems they are starting to roll them out now.

Mine says processing. It is so frustrating when the initial delay is owned off as to benefit us and then a date is set and they do not keep there word. I understand delays. However, the little untruths whittle away at the trust of the customers. It is better to under promise and over deliver.

Yep. I’ve given up on looking on Wyze every day after I placed an order. I’m sure it will get there eventually but I’m not holding my breath. I pre-ordered the floor lamp the other day, which is expected to ship late May. If it will get there by October then it will be a nice birthday present I guess :slight_smile:

I got my notice of shipping today. There was an update email that went out tonight saying that 30% of them have shipped.

30% of preorders have shipped.
Orders from January 19th (with extra filters)
Should ship by 4/17.

Orders from January 22nd - February 4th
Should ship by 5/7.

Orders from February 5th - Present
Should start shipping by 5/8.

I received my handheld Vacuum yesterday. They ship out my order on 4/11. Wyze didn’t put an extra filter in the box like what they mention it at the email. Everyone who receive their order please check if there’s an extra filter in the box. My two vacuum did not have the extra filter.

Same for me. Got shipping notice yesterday. Now we will see if it arrives on time.

I got an email 8 days ago telling me that my vacuum was shipped. It states that it should arrive in 4 - 10 days. The tracking number show as “Ready To Go” with the USPS, but they have not received the package yet! Same deal with the Watch that somehow took 23 days to get to me.

In a few days, I will get some sappy email apologizing because “someone jumped the gun” and they will try to smooth it over with some cutesie BS calling us besties?!? I don’t want to be besties, I want the product(s) that I order, and I don’t want to be ignored if I need support once I actually get the product.

I am truly done with Wyze. The vacuum is the LAST thing from them i will buy, and I am actively replacing other items now to migrate away from their terrible ecosystem and product cycle issues.

I so loved their cameras when they worked. They should have stopped there.

If this vacuum shows up without the extra filter, I have a nice surprise for Wyze. A surprise I will share here should that be the case.

After the shipping notice came out it did not take long to get it.

I love the vacuum it will work great on my pontoon.