Grouping Feature

There should be a more current version of the beta available to you. Have you checked recently? You may find just what you’re asking for. :slight_smile:

Hey…i am using version 2.2.19

Thanks.

Regards,Patrick

Please see my reply to gemniii. (Just a tip… If you reply via email, you may not see other useful information posted in a thread.) :slight_smile:

How do I check?
I just loaded this last weekend.

If you’re on Android, it should be listed as an update on the Google Play store. For iOS, I’m not sure.

Where is it listed as an update?
/edit - per instructions I go to the Wyze app, click on “Account” then search for “About” -
it’s not there.
https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019706572-Keeping-Your-Camera-Up-To-Date
/edit 2
Ah, I see your edit adding Google Play Store.
That worked.

1 Like

Still not seeing the camera name in the feed.

After you open the group there should now be a gear icon at the top-right.

I’m was looking for a camera name in the feed, like the time stamp. Going to settings and “show camera name” was not obvious.
Is there some documentation where this is all spelled out?
/edit - I mean where all the updates are detailed

Ok thanks…i was at work and too lazy to open the full thread to respond, I will check your answer…Thanks !!

Regards,Patrick

They don’t put beta documentation on the support pages, only publicly released. That’s why the beta forum and FB group exist. I will try again to ask the Wyze devs about having more information available for beta releases in both those places.

I’m speculating you did find the setting, though?

Also regarding forum email notifications, if you go to your forum settings, there’s a setting to show more previous reply info in the email which might help you know more about what’s going on in the thread before replying.

2 Likes

Yes, found the settings.

I’ll note here that past “beta” groups I’ve been involved in required NDA’s and had a lot more info disseminated with the software.

Instead of the group feature i would like it to be different. When you start up the wyzeapp i want the tiles to fill the screen in rows of 3 or 4 and all on live and every tile should have a microphone so you can talk without going to the specific camera what takes time, and for sound 1 tap on a tile and if you want to enlarge an specific cam you do a double tap.

2 Likes

Hi

Love the grouping frature but you should bring back the option to select the individual cam via expanding the group. Now we have open the group and start streaming all the cams in the group before selecting one.

Keep up the great work!!

You can vote for that here:

Be sure to click the VOTE button at the top.

I am hoping that we can also group the motion sensors and also the Wyze sense door or window sensors. We can currently group our cameras but not the other projects.
Thanks

2 Likes

Since you are posting under Beta - We can Group
Cameras
OR
Contact Sensors
OR
Motion Sensors

But not a combination of sensors. Did you want a mix of cameras and sensors in one group?

Thanks. I was hoping to group the motion sensors in a group and the door and window sensors in a group. Right now the only thing it allows me to group are the cameras. When I go to the group option only the cameras show up to be able to group. See screen
shot.

Jeff

What version of the app and what OS?
I don’t get a view like that at all.

1 Like