Grayed out "playback" button in cloud events

I just got word that this issue with the grayed out playback button should be fixed on the 2.34 app release.

4 Likes

That is an idea, but i think right now we can keep it as is to give folks a place to talk about this issue as long as the contents fall within the Community Guidlines. I will add some updates to the initial post so that the folks visiting this thread can get some of the recent updates right away.

2 Likes

And when can we expect this release to be available?

2 Likes

It is Thursday, I still do not see an update available in the app store

That is because the App Production Release Candidate (RC) was pushed yesterday to the Betas for final test proofing.

You are welcome to become a Beta Tester so that you can get the new releases as soon as they come out.

1 Like

Update when available and give it a try…

2 Likes

Don’t know about anyone else but playback is still grey here.

Mine is working just fine. Updated on iPhone. Thanks for the update!

BTW, the new “auth” system for the Wyze forums is TERRIBLE! I’ve disabled my shields (ad blocker) in Brave and it still won’t let me log in.

1 Like

Playback button is working for me with the new iOS Wyze app version 2.34.0 (15), but I never had the grayed out playback button in previous versions:

2 Likes

Works for me now (iOS). Playback is available and queues to the event time. Thx!

3 Likes

Just got these cams. Sd on continuous record. Playback button greyed out. Useless.

Playback working fine for me. iOS app version 2.42.6 (1)

Well my wife is IOS (when she clicks playback it says no SD card) i am android and its completely greyed out. We are using a 256GB sd card and its showing in the app and for standard playback. Just not working for event playback. we have CamPLus.

I’m also facing the same issue. Not working playback on event screen on iOS.

App Version: 2.43.5.3

CamPlus Unlimited.

1 Like

Just bought a Pan V3 yesterday and playback is grayed out. It was working yesterday (it was not grayed out). I had to format the SD card in the camera today and it’s now not available. Most recent app and firmware. Can play the video on SD card. What happened since yesterday?

EDIT: I just formatted the card from the app again and the button is now available. That’s great but that means I’ll be losing data every time I format this. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Why won’t Wyze fix this:

2 Likes

Very good question that remains unanswered for almost two years.

Luckily my friend found the same issue on a newly purchased V3 camera after he mounted it outside above his garage. He sent it back to Amazon. I told him to order two to double his chances of getting a cam that works properly.

1 Like

Me too.
Log ID: 1352952

2 Likes

Hopefully they solved this issue with the new v4 cam.

1 Like