Got my WYZE Handheld Vac Today - The Saga

Day 2

It sucks…:rofl:, But that’s what it is supposed to do, right?

Keeping in mind, my personal use case for this handheld vac is to keep in my vehicle.

I charged the WHHV to full before use and intend to see how long it will last before needing to charge again.

1. The WHHV fit perfectly where I imagined it would when I decided to buy it ( a big reasoning for purchasing this vac for my use case) in my upper level dashboard

2. The WHHV performed well in my first cleaning. The attachments fit all of my needs for floorboards, seats, vents, and hard to reach places like door jambs, cup holders, and between the console.

The down side is the attachment “connector” (The piece you connect to the vac, to connect the attachments to). The connector attachment slipped off the vac multiple times while cleaning my floor boards, but the “connector” stayed affixed to the attachments. Probably a mix of the bulky brush attachment and the channeled mats. It stayed attached when using the hose and crevice tool. I kept pushing it back in firmly but not really forcing it and it still slipped off.

1. The filters… 3 stage seemed to work perfectly. The chunky stuff stayed in the primary container, trapping the mid size at the next level and the HEPA filter caught all the fine, leaving the motor and surrounds clean.

Round 1, Other than the attachment slipping free multiple times I’m happy with the WHHV thus far.

2 Likes