I recently urgently needed to get some cameras in place so I cleaned out a local retailer of all their v2 Cams. The more I learned about Wyze and the integration options I was even more thrilled at my purchase and was ready to go all in. Before doing so I started a quick proof of value by picking up a few Google Hubs/Google Nest Hubs to use as camera streaming devices, but when I try to stream a camera the Google Hub/Nest Hub shows the loading circle then fails with “Camera feed is not available”. I can reproduce this at will with ease. Other streaming operations from the Google Hub/Nest Hub are ok and I can also view the stream on each camera from my mobile phone without issue. So far nothing I’ve tried has made this work consistently:
- I’ve reconnected my Wyze account
- Unlinked my Wyze account & relinked it
- Restarted the Google Hub/Nest Hub
- Restarted some Wyze Cams
- Restarted the WiFi AP
- Joined the Early Access/Beta program and upgraded the firmware on my cams
- This is unlikely caused by a WiFi connectivity issue as the few other devices on the network are fine.
- This is unlikely caused by an oversaturated WiFi network as there are very few nodes on the network.
Is this a known issue? Anything I can do to narrow the troubleshooting scope?