Google home can't reach Wyze home

I didn’t have it before, but It’s just happened for me too.
Nothing from wyze home doesn’t work on any of my google home devices or google home app.
I did reconnect wyze home (that was horrible to reconnect 86 devices and then separate devices by room’s.
It didn’t work so I also try to disconnect my wife’s accounts and reconnect everything and that also didn’t work all my devices appear to be offline on the google home app and on the wyze app it looks like everything is responding little bit slower so I would appreciate any help or any suggestions.

1 Like

Same here. Mine’s down as well.

It just happened for me too. I just got the lights a week ago and everything was fine for awhile. But this morning woke up and nothing’s working. I tried re-linking everything but it doesn’t work. The wyze app still controls everything fine but Google says “wyze home is not available right now” when I try to use voice commands to adjust the lights. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Fine last night to lock my door, However, this morning, after kids left for school, instruction to lock my front door met with “Sorry , it looks like WYZE Home is unavailable right now”
Checking the Services status page for WYZE does not have any recent entries. Last entry is for 4 November

Same thing here, everything has been working fine. Woke up this morning and all I get is “Sorry , it looks like WYZE Home is unavailable right now”. I see others already tried disconnecting and reconnecting without success. Also telling Google to “Update all devices” does not met with an error and shows that it checked Wyze. Guess its a waiting game now.

Maybe it’s not WYZE maybe it’s a Google issue it looks like I’m not the only one based on ecartman timing we have a almost hundred percent match.

I reported this toWYZE Support Chat and they have advised they are receiving several reports of this today. I would wait before taking any of the steps in this thread. Keep checking the WYZE Service Status page for updates.

Google is completely missing from the Smart Integrations on the app. Awesome.

Sorry, I should have also mentioned that support advised they are looking into this.
The WYZE Service status page should eventually report on this

1 Like

Just adding a +1 here. A status page notification would be much appreciated. This seems to be a wide spread outage of the google home integration. There are several people posting on twitter as well.

1 Like

Same thing here. This morning I tried to do my typical morning routine “Hey Google…turn on the bedroom lights” which turn on 2 Wyze bulbs. I was met with the response “Sorry I couldn’t reach Wyze Home”. After trying a couple times I resorted to using the Wyze app, which is annoying but okay, though my wife also likes to use the bedroom lights and does not have the Wyze app (even if she did she would be annoyed having to go to her phone to turn on lights). I have removed all Wyze devices from Google home and unlinked, then set everything back up, and get the same thing. Please…get this fixed. Was going to pre-order the new flood I got notified today on, but going to hold until this is resolved, no need to add more to my environment if it can’t work with the rest of the system.

Well, looks like everything is back up and working for me anyway

Me too!

Thank you guys for notifying it looks like mine is back online to, it does have some lagging but it could be my Wi-Fi.

Same! Woohoo! Now on to add the Wyze flood

Mine is still down…for those of who who have google working with Wyze now ….did you do anything to fix it? I’ve tried unlinking and re-linking…

My own, came back when the others above reported theirs. I did not have to do anything.
Try signing out of the app, re-start your phone and then log back in. In fact try singing out of all instances of the app, if you use the app with same account credentials on more than one phone.
If that does not work then try signing out removing the app and re-installing it.
I could only think of this.
I never saw the issue from today reported on the Services Status page, just an fyi.

Encountered this today. For whatever reason, Wyze forced me to log back in on my ios devices after booting me out. Perhaps from an update, I did update app on my phone only. Somehow it must have unlinked from google home. I went in to google home settings, ‘Works with Google’, and chose Wyze Home, which was under the ‘Linked’ section already. I selected it, and it re-linked to google home, giving me a message to that effect.

We’re up to 32 devices now, because overall it has been solid. My house is the only radio traffic for a few hundred yards, and I’ve got a beefy ASUS mesh wifi network. The automations and voice control are really sweet, but when they don’t work occasionally from internet outage etc, I have to cycle the lights, push the button on the wyze plugs, etc. and then remind my wife how cutting edge we are. "Haven’t quite worked the bugs out in the tech, or AWS outage lol

Even the outdoor cams have been solid of late, batteries lasting forever compared to whatever event/cool down/power suck hell loop it was on.

We’ve got a really robust system for not much $.

Hope the google home suggestion works for someone

Thanks rsphoto, that was the solution to my problem. I suddenly lost connection of my bulbs to the hub and removed my family member, re-assigned the now working bulbs back to each room and reinvite my family member to the hub. Now all the bulbs can be controlled by the hub.

I’m having this issue tonight. I try to log in and my password field goes blank.