Google Home/Assistant Integration

in-development

+1. Would love to be able to turn cams on and off and everything else with a Google home command.

+1 google assistant integration

+1 on Google Assistant integration

i would like to do the following:

Add Wyzecam options to my Google Routines, for example enable/disable motion detection and alerts/push notifications for a camera or a group of cameras

Ask Assistant to show me the video feed of a specific camera

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Throwing my voice in here to let everyone know I am seeing these, just wanted to make sure you guys know we are paying attention.

Google Assistant will likely go under development after the launch of Alexa, but I do not currently have any time lines for that. We will usually announce development of features like these in our Newsletter!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Throwing my voice in here to let everyone know I am seeing these, just wanted to make sure you guys know we are paying attention.

Google Assistant will likely go under development after the launch of Alexa, but I do not currently have any time lines for that. We will usually announce development of features like these in our Newsletter!

I also hope seeing a Google Assistant integration soon :smiley:

Absolutely agree! My entire home is essentially opperated by a “Hey Google” or “Okay Google” command. The only things I have left are my Wyze products and my Roomba :wink:

Everyone that visits my home are appalled at the simplicity and seemless integration of these smart devices in my life, and I have no doubt that linking somehow with Google would increase the popularity of Wyze devices!

+1 here too. No Alexa, but I have Google Home (and Assistant on my smartphone). You could do some really fancy stuff with the Google Assistant on mobile devices, and it would work on both iOS & Android. The new Google Homes with Smart Displays will be able to use it too, and would leverage a lot of the same work.

Google Assistant/Home support please!

I posted this to another thread :

I would dispute the number of Apple home devices vs. Alexa. Amazon established the Echo infrastructure first, and I was an early adaptor. You have to remember that Wyze founders were all Amazon employees. So it makes perfect sense to develop Alexa integration first. I am sure their expertise will gradually move to the Home kit and Google Home environment.

I am now viewing my four Wyze cameras on an Echo Show. Does it have all the capabilities I want!? No. Far from it. But I am confident they will come. Keep in mind this is a young company thaot is rapidly evolving and offering products and services at excellent price points.

+1 on the Google Assistant. Haven’t bought Wyze cams yet but this would tip me over the edge, so make sure to put it in the newsletter when it is released!

+1 PLEEEEEEEASE. PRETTY PLEASE. :smiley: I will love you even more!

+1 for casting Wyze to screens.

Definitely interested in Google Assistant/Google Home integration, and particularly the ability to cast Wyze video. And here’s a subtle reminder that Google Home is rapidly gaining market share on Amazon Alexa:

https://www.businesstoday.in/technology/news/google-leads-smart-speaker-market-q1-2018-canalys-report/story/277645.html

It would be great to cast WyzeCam on chromecast!

Same here. I’m 100% Google Home and have most of my house automated. Mirror or cast camera video to Chromecast would be great. Also some very basic voice commands such as record video, stop recording, play last/recent alert, enable/disable motion tracking, sentry mode on/off among other commands would be a great start.

Same and +1 to all of what you’ve said. Please and thank you! :smiley:

Sad they chose Alexa integration over Google. I wouldn’t consider any listening/monitoring device from Amazon in my home. I don’t trust any tech companies implicitly, however at least Google has some levels of transparency, which is really easy to find btw - https://transparencyreport.google.com/?hl=en

If you think Google isn’t listening, you’re in a bubble. ?

+1 for Google Assistant request. I have three WyzeCams but keep having to plug them in because wife keeps disconnecting them.

Want to be able to enable/disable them when leaving home/going to bed.

Thanks again and congratulations on Alexa integration.

Another voice for Google Assistant support! I recently saw Amazon Echo/Alexa was added and I think that’s great!! The features it offers are awesome and I would love to have those for Google Assistant too! Right now I have three Wyze Cam 2.0’s and I’m pretty far down the Google rabbit hole at this point with two Google Home Minis, two Chomecasts, my Pixel 2 XL and ASUS Chromebook C302.

Being able to give voice commands to my Wyze Cams via Google Assistant on my phone/Chromebook or Google Home Mini (when away from home and while at home - especially for turning alerts on and off!) and being able to send the camera feeds to my TV/Chromecast would be super, super cool.

Keep up the great work, I love my Wyze Cams and all the features they and the app offer. I ended up convincing four of my friends to buy one without even trying, just by showing them mine!