Google fit syncing with wyze band

Thank you again Ken! My next question is why can I not find the free training? Mind you, I just got this in the mail today lol. Also, how are you accessing your activity from your phone? is it in the Wyze app or a separate app? thanks again

@Ken.S I found out where you can see your data! Just took the watch out for a spin for 3 miles. My phone GPS was able to track the 3 miles, but the Wyze Band only shows 1.7 miles. It is waaaayyyyyy off. Is this normal for anyone/everyone?

1 Like

so the google fit sync is in the official app now. it doesnt seem to be syncing anything over to google fit after linking it though.

nm. worked after relinking it twice more.

1 Like

seems finicky still. stopped syncing to gfit sat night. didn’t notice until now. had to force quit wyze app then reload it then it synced 2hours of today (2am) right now, but does not sync any of the data it missed. only today 8/3, so far. so none of the data since Saturday night and all of sunday. seems like a bug that it didnt sync the missing data.

I am having same issue. Just going to stick to my Tic Watch Pro for now. The data is is capturing is way off and for me is sort of useless for the time being.

I’m lost. I got on the beta app but can’t find a health data integration option. Any suggestions?

Open band, then click the settings link in upper right corner

1 Like

Looks like, despite having installed the beta app, we have different versions. I have the beta version of the wyze app v3.2.18, band firmware shows 1.0.7.70 with plugin version 1.3.45. Any advise on how to update to a more recent version? I have no updates showing in the google play store for the app, and I have downloaded the most recent version that I could find.

Don’t use the WyzeBand beta app, I’ve seen it, even once installed it but never have I seen anyone from Wyze state to use it. I’m not sure what the deal is with that app. I’m using the standard WyzeBeta app, which the latest version is 2.12.30. When you search for Wyze in the play store, you need to click a link to opt into beta testing.

1 Like

yeah, this integration keeps breaking. doesn’t sync over at all now. and the 3 days that did work, it is missing data every night.

My steps stopped syncing with Fit yesterday, but sleep and heart rate seemed to work this morning. Now everything broke since I did the software and firmware update.

2 Likes

I’m having issues with the gfit intergration as well. Its literally dropping full day’s worth of data.

2 Likes

I am having same issue. Google Fit is not syncing health data from Wyze. I reboot the phone as the last resort and it some times. The Wyze app keeps showing. Authenticated.

1 Like

Also, submitting feedback to Wyze Support is useless. I’ve gotten NO responses on multiple “bugs” I’ve found in this beta product. The Wyze band is a real disappointment on so many levels. =(

1 Like

Not being a pessimist at all. But just return it if you can. The whole watch/tracker is a defect. Nothing works except the time and date. Steps are wrong, distance is wrong. Get yourself a Fossil Sport for $49 now on their site on sale. Light-years ahead of this garbage. Great vision, but I’m not spending my time beta testing a faulty device.

Agreed. This device is really a beta testing device. Happy to beta test for free, but to purchase (though its cheap), it isn’t worth it.

1 Like

I would LOVE to beta test the crap out if this awesome device. But I’m not paying to have to buy a better device after this one is tested. It’s a great business model but in all fairness not for me.

I stopped using the beta app since it graduated into the official release. Google Fit integration is being generous…a very broad definition of integration. There’s data missing all the time. At minimum is it possible to add a button to force a re-sync? Or does Wyze just throw the data at Google Fit and assume it got there?

1 Like

Totally agree. Dropped the beta app too. The integration as of this week sucks

It appears Wyze only sends data to Fit for the day. If you sync with the Wyze app on Monday, that data will appear in Fit. If you skip Tuesday, but sync on Wednesday, then only Wednesday shows up. I imagine there will be lost data too depending on the time you sync plus Fit seems to ignore things since there would be duplication from the Band versus the sensor in the phone. Realistically, the only way for Wyze to really work is to have native support in Fit, not some kludgy not-really-syncing-sync thing they’ve managed to somewhat duct tape together. Fit as an app is better with far more granular data representation.

1 Like