Google calendar notifications showing up with box characters on Wyze band

I noticed these odd characters as well. I get 2 square boxes before and after the name of the Google calendar event. There are also 2 boxes before and after the time of the event.

1 Like

I’m still getting them even after the recent update. Nothing special that I see about any formatting I’ve done on my end

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s a bug on wyze’s part. I’ll have to report the issue through the app once I get a chance. Have you reported it yet?

I reported something recently, not sure if that was the issue or not, but I’ll do so now just in case.

1 Like

Wait, Google calendar? There’s no Calendar feature that I’m aware of. Are you talking about notifications?

Yes, when it brings over notifications from the Calendar, it adds a few unwanted boxes

1 Like

Here’s a photo of what we’re talking about. I submitted a log and reported the issue through the app. @WyzeArthur This is on Android with FW 1.0.6.78

1 Like

I noticed my calendar notification did not show any weird character boxes this time! It appears that it is finally fixed!

1 Like

Ah, cool. I’ve had some odd nerve problems in my arm lately that have escalated and I have been unable to comfortably wear my Band for weeks now. It’s nothing to do with the Band, my arm has just been intolerant of anything as of late. But I am glad to see they are keeping things on the radar.

1 Like