Google Assistant Lock Unlock?

Okay i don’t know if this is new or if I am late to the party, but did we get access to unlock the wyze lock with Google assistant? Check this out… I can’t haven’t been able to get it to work yet.

Send me your thoughts… Input… News…

1 Like

On your Android phone or tablet, say Hey Google, open Assistant settings. Under Popular settings, tap Voice Match. Turn on Hey Google.

That is not what I said. This is new for wyze to have a pin to unlock the door lock. Not how to use assistant. Thanks though

that pink SHOULD only be for the keypad as far as I know.

Is this a new setting under the lock settings? I can’t seem to find it. This looks promising though. Would love this functionality.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you have to be on the beta or not, but “Third Party Integrations” showed up for me under Lock settings.

So I joined the beta and I was able to get the setting to show up. I set my pin but no luck with getting Google Assistant to lock or unlock the lock. I’m sure Wyze still needs to flip something on the back end for this to work. Looks very promising though.

I was installing a second lock today and noticed the new setting. Excited to possibly have direct Assistant access to the locks.