Google Assistant/Google Home WYZE Vacuum Integration

I wouldn’t take my comment as gospel truth, rather with a grain of salt as far as it relates to feature requests+additions… With that said, votes on feature requests like this one do seem to affect where their priorities lay from a feature development/addition perspective… So the more people vote for it, the more likely it is that’ll be added, I believe (we really need a huge ground swell if we want it added). If I’m totally wrong, then please set the record straight here Wyze peeps.

Further now, this is all without talking about the elephant in the room, and the fact that Amazon has all but won the voice controlled home assistant/automation war, with Google now taking a back seat in the space… Amazon has been super aggressive and dominant in this market over the last year, and is now even looking to supplant stand-alone wifi based hubs. Mind you I say that as a Google Home stalwart, who only recently broke down and added 2 Echo Flex’s (at $10 a pop this holiday season, why not?) to my up until that point “Google only” home setup. Beyond allowing me to add automations with 3rd party devices (ie: Wyze sensors, which the Google Assistant still doesn’t support), it’s been a revelation. Too bad I don’t trust Amazon, and keep both of my Flexes muted, or this wouldn’t be problem for ME. So long story short, please add Google Assistant support to the Wyze Vacuum Wyze…

1 Like

If I did my research before I pre-ordered and seen that the vacuum is not connected to Google Home I wouldn’t have bought it. It is very convenient to tell Google to start cleaning or send home from anywhere in the house. Now I have to find my phone to do this and it’s just an inconvenience. I really wish Wyze would make this happen.

1 Like

I don’t use Google assistance.
I use Alexa but not having the vacuum linked to Alexa is not a deal breaker.
I have my phone on my desk all the time when I am home.
Actually I started vacuuming when I was at work last week. Lol

@edhchoe we’re trying to get a new feature added. I understand you may not use it, but other people do want it, which is why everyone else is here commenting. Thank you.

3 Likes

He says he wouldnt have ordered it if he had known.
I bought three knowing it doesnt work with any voice command.
I am not saying wyze should not add.
Lol

Actually I’m a she, and that’s great you don’t care about the vacuum not connecting to Google, that is your choice. I wasn’t asking for your option nor thoughts. This form is for the wyze team, I was just letting them know why I want it to connect to Google home. If I wanted feedback from a random person I would have posted it on the fb group page.

1 Like

New to internet?
I can voice my opinion as much as you can voice your opinion.

This needs to happen. I’ve set my mother up with a Google Home device and the voice assistant will be her primary means of directing the vacuum where to go for an area cleaning. I have preconfigured all the rooms in the app but she is not very technical so the app will be a no-go for her.

I had a Eufy robot vacuum for a month before I saw that Wyze was coming out with a vacuum of their own. I purchased it thinking that certain features that were promised would be available right out of the box but am now realizing that was just me being naive. It was originally advertised as having multi level support and that it was compatible with Google Assistant but I was disappointed when I received it and none of those were included features yet. I have several Wyze smart devices and they are all compatible with my Google Assistant so I had no reason to believe this one would be any different. I know I can use my phone to direct it to start cleaning but by that thought process I could also just pick up my manual vacuum and use that as well :wink:

2 Likes

I’m anxious to add WYZE to my Google routines. I already control most of my home with Google and I’d really like a seamless integration.
I keep reading that there is Google Home integration, but maybe that’s just for the cams?

1 Like

Made an account just to upvote. Please do this!

At the very least, some very basic functionality will provide about 90% of the utility people are looking to get from this. Like hey google, turn on vacuum, hey google, turn off/dock vacuum. That’s the majority of what people like us need.

3 Likes

Still hoping for Google integration

3 Likes

Agreed, wish this had google home integration like my eufy vaccume does.

4 Likes

Does anyone from Wyze have an update on how this is going?

4 Likes

Please add vacuum commands to Google Assistant!

5 Likes

I named my vacuum “The Kraken”

I just want to be able to tell my Google home to “release the Kraken” and have my vacuum start cleaning.

Please make my dreams come true

5 Likes

The Google home integration is the only thing that’s holding me off to buy the Wyze Robot Vaccum. Please enable the Google home integration.

3 Likes

Any update on this?

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen please tell me wyze is working to making this a reality. I want this for this user :rofl:

4 Likes

Please add Google Assistant integration!

2 Likes