Yes, All Device Notifications is the same as the bell icon. It really should say “all account notifications” (a change which is being considered).
Yes, you can make a single button to turn on/off all cameras (even though there isn’t an “all camera off” option). You simply make a single shortcut that has a separate “off” action for each camera. Shortcuts can have multiple actions associated with them.
Here are the steps:
- Tap the Edit button in the Shortcuts section
- Tap Create Shortcut
- Tap Actions
- Tap +New Action
- Tap the first camera name
- Tap “Turn off the camera”
- Tap Save
- Tap “New Action” and repeat steps 5-7 for each camera
- Tap the < button
- Set up the automation and/or Shortcut button
- Enter a shortcut name
- Tap Done
13 Tap Done again
Your action list will look like this:
All of those cameras will be turned off when the shortcut executes.