Giveaway: Create a Wyze Watch face to win a free watch strap!

Hey friends - As you might’ve heard, Wyze Watch 47mm is back on wyze.com! With Mother’s Day right around the corner, there’s even more to celebrate this weekend, so let’s have a special giveaway! :tada:

Wyze Watch gives you the power to create a custom watch face so you can see whoever, or whatever you love at a glance. You could win one of 20 Wyze Watch straps by showing us your own custom watch face! Here’s the rundown:

1. Create a custom face for your Wyze Watch showing anyone or anything you love! (See our Help Center for instructions.)
  2. Reply to this thread with a photo of your custom watch face.
  3. Shortly after the contest closes on May 21, we’ll select 20 winners to receive a free Wyze Watch Strap!

Have fun creating your custom faces, and from all of us on #TeamWyze, have a safe Mother’s Day this weekend. We can’t wait to see your photos!

18 Likes

I love this one. I have a Govee Light strip under my stair rail, and the clock fits perfectly. Sorry if the photo is sideways.

1 Like

3 Likes

IMG_20210511_160143_Bokeh

1 Like

Grand-daugter’s puppy (Ollie) on this watch face.

2 Likes

V3 photo capture on this watch face:

1 Like

I’m liking this one!

3 Likes

Who doesn’t love their Wyze Cam?

4 Likes

I made an eye watch

2 Likes

My best friend

1 Like

This’s a former singer Mars Argo, I thought it would look silly which I liked and kept.

1 Like

1 Like

My boy Toby

3 Likes

SpaceX SN15. What is there not to love?

3 Likes