Someone has been dumping trash into my garbage cans. I don’t mind helping someone out, but if they cross-contaminate, I could be billed extra.
The following pictures show how the contact sensor was taped to my garbage cans.
This picture shows the finished application to the blue can.
I had some trouble taping in the sending unit. The tape would get crinkled up and have a weak bond. the following group picture shows how I got a good tape job.
This is how the finished sending unit tape job looks.
In some of the pictures above, a button magnet can be seen that was used with the sending unit. I thought it would look nicer than it turned out, so I used the Wyze bar magnet without its case.
This group picture shows how the bar magnet was de-cased.
This last picture is the finished bar magnet attachment. It looks cleaner than the button magnet.