Future product high hats

I started replacing my bulbs and cameras with Wyze. To finish I would like to replace my high hats through out the house. Regular bulbs look silly in the high hat can. Will there be an option for high hat bulbs replacement high hats or some other solution? Or should I go ahead and use a 2nd company for my home lighting.

Edit: switches don’t work I don’t have the proper wiring, also the existing switch boxes are metal and too small.

I have small 1953 metal single-wide switch boxes and 2 wire electric. No ground, No Neutral. I have found a smart switch that works for my wiring and switch boxes. Readily available online or at the big blue box store. Made by a reputable company with a minute or two in electric switches. Available in old style flip, paddle, and pushbutton. Even have some with dimmers: GE CYNC Smart Light Switch, No Neutral Wire Required, On-Off Button Style, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Enabled, Alexa and Google Home Compatible, No Hub Required (1 Pack), Packaging May Vary https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082LJYSX2/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_1MWJYKJ5CNGEY32BP85J?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

There are a lot of flat lights on the market that ship with bulb adapters. You screw the adapter into the socket and then place the new light flush with the ceiling.