Full Length Cordless Handheld Stick Vacuum

Since Wyze has developed two vacuums now, and mentioned in the latest e-mail that Wyze is expanding to non-Wifi products, I want to put in a request to develop a full length cordless handheld vacuum cleaner. As an example, a product similar to this: Amazon.com: Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick/Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, Super Lightweight with Powerful Suction for Carpet, Hard Floor & Pet - Space Blue: Home & Kitchen .

It would be nice if it could handle wall edges and hard to reach corners on the floor since I would want to use it after the Wyze Robot Vacuum and clean all the spots it couldn’t reach easily.

Mod edit added term for searchability

Interesting idea @greyhawk5 !
Don’t forget to vote for your own #wishlist item!

2 Likes

I have been an earlier adopter, pro supportive proselytizer and thrilled user and with far more products than likely 99% of WYZE users.

I’m must however address the large percent of disgruntled current owners of WYZE products as well as the tens of millions of potential sales of iOS was a priority over dumb hand held vacuums and their commercial gimmick claims.

Real use will come to Apple Siri / HomeKit households soon or WYZE may be known for its meteoritic fall as much as its precedent setting start and subsequent year over year growth.

DO NOT BE MISTAKEN

I would love to see WYZE take over more industries as they have already dominated areas of certain smart home markets in many of our minds.

The FOCUS must be turned now before it’s too late.

I agree! I think a full stick vacuum with attachments would be more versatile than the handheld, and would be a great companion to the robot vacuum.

I’d like to see a Wyze cordless stick vacuum. The biggest must-have feature is a roller that won’t get hair wrapped around it. Shark has a few models that do that, but I’m sure Wyze could make the same thing cheaper.

I must have imagined that I was going to be able to stand-up and vacuum with the new Wyze Handheld Vacuum… :thinking: Maybe the forces and torques are too much and it will snap at a joint, but it seems like all you need is a tube which is the length of the hose and a kind-of reverse attachment adapter so that you can attach the flat nozzle to the tube. With those pieces, a wood or tile or flat carpet floor could be vacuumed while standing… How about it?? Thanks!

1 Like
1 Like

Does it come with the stick or do I have to purchase the foldable stick shown as an accessory?

Welcome @tshillpa!
Included with the cordless vacuum:

• Main Unit (Battery included) x1
  • Charger x1
  • Crevice Tool x1
  • Floor Brush x1
  • Aluminum Tube Assembly x1
  • 2-in-1 Brush x1
  • Wall Mount Base x1
  • Quick Start Guide x1
  • Additional Insert x1

Take a look at the cordless vacuum details page for more information.