Free Wyze v3 Camera Offer plus Vacuum Preorder Bonus

You can replace the batteries in the door sensors. Just pry them open and replace the button battery.

Yes the batteries are replaceable but if the battery went dead before it is replaced, the unit is dead and won’t respond to the app or trigger the light when near the magnet. The app just says” low battery, offline” with new battery.

Use the little pin tool or a paper clip and get ready to reset the device. I’ve done the reset thing a couple of times and that has worked. If that doesn’t, then I simply go through the process of adding a product, name it the same and it basically replaces the old one. A pain, I agree, but it gets it back into operation in a few minutes.

Wyze needs to ship us backers V3 out before new orders for V3. i placed an order last week and will have my new order of 3 V3 cameras tomorrow. Makes me think backers are not that important to them.

3 Likes

Well, thanks for helping. I would have liked to have this work , but no deal. I deleted the contact sensor from the app, i removed the sensor battery and replaced it, i unplugged the camera with the bridge, repowered that cam and bridge, waited for both lights to go solid blue, tried to add the sensor back through the app by placing it close (<6”) to the bridge, pushed reset on sensor and held it until the red light flashed and only got “wyze bridge is ready to be connected” . App says “ move closer to bridge”. “Try again” Repeated several times. Am I missing something?

Make sure you can hear the camera with the bridge. I didn’t realize when I was adding the sensors that it was giving me feedback. Make sure your battery is good. I ordered a new one from Amazon and it was junk. Put in a different one, went through the process (and it did take me a couple of tries to get it to work) finally got it and it’s been fine.

Maybe the new ones will be better.

I agree. I received an email on 2/18 saying they would ship the v3 cam starting 2/22. I placed an order on 2/23 for 3 more and received those on 2/27. Now I’m not complaining about the speed of the order I placed, but it does leave me wondering about the promised cam for early backing of the Vac (which the order recently placed included my second vac)

I’ll try again tomorrow. Thanks for being so patient.

Well, i have 1 contact sensor that works. The 2nd contact sensor (the one I have been trying to fix) will flash when pressing the reset button but will not connect to the bridge, install just times out. The motion sensor also does not connect and with new 3.24 volt battery installed, won’t flash its light when pressing the reset. This system worked well from 4/19 until 11/20 with battery replacements x2. In contrast, my Wirelesstags have worked flawlessly since 2015.

I got an e-mail this morning that my free V3 backer reward is on its way, so it looks like they’re in the process of sending it out for anyone else waiting.

1 Like

Received mine 2 days ago.:+1:

1 Like

Mine finally shipped :+1:

Got mine today!

rec’d mine ~ 5 days ago - set it up today - very nice - much easier set-up - I like the new design.

I haven’t heard back about the free V3 reward for backing the robot vacuum early. Anyone else getting the emails yet?

I ordered the vacuum almost three weeks before my neighbor and they received their camera last week. I’ve heard nothing about mine shipping.

I called wyze today and made them send me a camera, they were able to create me an order number for it. I was sick of waiting for it. It’s ridiculous waiting for something that is in stock right now. I know I’m probably an [MOD EDIT], but it’s stupid to be jerked around for something that I can literally order right now.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

I too pre-ordered the robotic vacuum and chose the V3 camera (as the free gift), and as of 4/7/2021 have not received it.
I have created several support tickets, and all promised delivery as soon as stock was available, but it never happened. I pre-ordered the handheld vacuum too, and have not seen it either, but they said it was getting an extra filter put into the box, so that lead to a slight delay. I wish they would offer some brand new V1 door sensors for sale to us at some point (that have a permanent firmware that does not become corrupt upon battery discharge).

3rd contact about the v3 “gift”. I was told hey exciting news they will go out “in the next days”. I can get them at Home Depot. Zero excuse for leaving loyal customers holding the bag. It does not make me want to try any new products if you have such a problem delivering on promises.