Free Wyze v3 Camera Offer plus Vacuum Preorder Bonus

Exactly! I was jerked around with my original v3 cam order, and I feel like my vac order should have been treated as a “preorder” for another v3 cam before its open to the public. Maybe I’m just complaining about things that don’t really matter, but that’s just how I see it.

I pre-ordered the vacuum on or near day 1. The offer was if they get x number of orders they will include a v3 cam. I got my vacuum today but no cam, and I haven’t received any survey monkey email as I’ve read described in this thread.

Did some pre-orders not qualify? Honestly it was part of why I ordered, so not getting it would be lame.

@luckylou
Contact support and I am sure they will help you out. The free gift was a choice of a few different products and it was NOT being shipped with the vacuum

WYZE Support

Live support is available:

+1-206-339-9646

Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

I just got my pre-ordered robotic vacuum today, and no V3 camera. How do we get in line for it?
I don’t remember a survey, but I could be mistaken.

You should have received an email to the email on your wyze account used to order the vacuum. You should have gotten an email with steps to claim your reward.
Reward surveys were due on January 4th so I’d contact support if you haven’t received any information at all.
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.
Also, the V3 orders are a bit backed up so you may have to wait a little bit longer then the other gift options.

I got my vacuum today and no camera. I was expecting a delay so that’s fine. However, I just realized that there was a survey in my email that I didn’t notice until today and I’m schedule do get an outdoor plug. I really wanted the camera for the other side of my garage; that was part of the reason I ordered the vacuum since it was such a good deal. I hope that I will have the opportunity to change it. This is partly my fault for not reading all of the email.

As previously stated the bonus item will not be shipping with the vacuums. Surveys were sent out and were to be completed by Jan 4th for delivery of a coupon code of the item you selected on the survey.

If you did not fill out a survey I would contact support ASAP and beg for forgiveness.

Wyze Support

+1-206-339-9646

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

The coupons were supposed to be mailed today. Did anyone receive theirs yet and if so what product did you choose?

Nope nothing in my inbox today. I did choose the V3 camera when I did the survey and would guess anyone that picked that we may be waiting a while. Can’t complain about something we will get free!

One update email said the coupons codes would be sent by the 8th but also the v3 cameras would be on backorder so you would have to wait if you chose that bonus item. I am ok with not having a coupon code yet, just making sure I didn’t miss it because there was no confirmation that at least my survey was received.

My guess is either 1) it is taking longer to generate the codes or 2) the v3 codes are the back of the batch since of course we can’t currently order the v3s. I’ll wait a few more days before I start to worry again.

I called support, and gave them the vacuum order# and they said another group would get back with me on the free V3 camera. I also got them to replace two defunct wyze contact sensors while I was on the phone. Thanks very much Brlepage !

Coupon code was received this morning. Now to wait for the v3s to be back in stock.

I have not gotten a coupon code as far as I know,.

Will this come automajicly?

Mine was sent Jan 9th from Jimmy at Wyze. If you have not received it and did fill out the survey I would reach out to support so they can reach out to the team handling the creation and distribution of the coupons.

Wyze Support

+1-206-339-9646

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

I also ask, where is my V3 camera as a gift for the purchase of the robot vacuum cleaner?

3 Likes

I still haven’t received mine yet either.

3 Likes

Add me to the list. I was one of the first to order the vacuum. Got the email to verify my address by Feb 19th. Still nothing on March 1.

3 Likes

I also have not heard anything else since the Feb 19th e-mail about my V3 reward for backing the robot vacuum early.

3 Likes

I have not received mine either, although I’m rapidly loosing interest anyway. I have 5 cams, 1 v1, 2 v2, 1 pan, 1 outdoor. 1 of the v2 and the pan are about 2 years old and now display bright pink in the center of the image. Images were sent to support and their response was “those cameras have reached their end of life”. Again, “you get what you pay for” rings true as always. My wyse sense door sensors have failed as well as they were outside (in garage) in below zero weather when the batteries died, which bricks the devices.

I haven’t received or heard anything since the Feb 18th email saying they would ship on the 22nd.

1 Like