Forum Feedback Thread!

important

Doh !! :blush:
I found it, I never clicked on that little box Or where is says show all categories .
I assumed if it was a category it would be across the top, As of now there are only 4 categories there , Maybe you should make The icons a little smaller so all 5 fit on there

There is a “Show All Categories” button on the opening page, but it doesn’t really stand out. I agree the first page should show all categories. If necessary, I’d be in favor of dropping the video banner to make that happen.

@WyzeMark

Will look into this

I’m liking the New Layout of the community home page :+1:

Email alerts stopped coming .
I had 4 alerts on the forum from threads I am watching Today, but no email alerts From them .
Have been getting them up until today

Check your forum email settings: if you don’t have “Send me email notifications even when I am active on the site” enabled, and if you left the site active, you won’t get email notifications.

Maybe I left the page open, Not sure , I thought I had all that set, CRS, Anyway I have 4 boxes checked now, Probably be OK now

Well I had 2 Alerts on here But no emails .
I go and look, And the boxes I checked In email preferences were unchecked .
I could swear I saved the settings :anguished:
I checked the boxes again and now saved the settings 3 times .
I’ll see What happens

All is well With email alerts , Working fine now :ok_hand:
I just don’t understand why they were working fine before and then stopped working, When I never changed any thing