Forum Operations Feedback Thread

:+1: :+1:

I’m having issues with my new outdoor Cam. The audio talkback feature when standing right next to the camera outside is so low you can barely hear it. I took it off the stand outside and brought it right next to the router and still have the same problem. Also I charged the battery to 100% and within 24 hours it’s already down to 91%. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

Was unable to contact anyone via email, but wondering why your order web forms indicate to select your province and postal code (Canadian) but doesn’t have provinces in the pulldown and won’t accept postal code formats. Because you don’t ship internationally. Want to buy, but cannot.

Dark mode the forum!

1 Like

Forum preferences > Interface > Theme > Dark

6 Likes

Not a surprise to most of us

How sad it was to read all the negative postings this morning.
We have 9 cameras, 5 fixed and four scan and are very happy after over a year of use, 24/7/365. There are always things that pop up and require some minimal intervention but compared to all the other camera systems,logitech, zmodo, digital life, and to many others that no where met the needs as well as these Wyze.

Sounds like your experience has been great! That’s a good thing, very happy to hear that. And there are a lot of satisfied customers out there just like you. Also very good to hear and very glad they are having a good experience.

Unfortunately not all of us have had a good experience. Some folks had unrealistic expectations, some had technical issues or just did not understand what they were doing.

But a growing group of us have had considerable experience with the devices that has not been good. We have to take the bad with the good. The hope being that our bad experiences will lead to better experiences for us and others.

3 Likes

What is the status of water detector alarms??

I believe Leak Detectors are still on the road map but no official dates or other details have been released.

1 Like

Motion sensors are not working any one else facing this problem??

My motion and contact sensors are working right now.

hi, saw your message. I’ve had my WCO for 3weeks now and as long as you have it tilted correctly (which they don’t explain on installation) so the green is head height and cars would be above that line you would be good and shouldn’t I say, run the battery a lot. it takes a lot of tweaking to get Sensitivity a Scrren just right. I found 10 on sensitivity and 30 on Screen was right with my cam tilted at about 20% down angle & hanging upside down. But that’s just mine. Look at other people’s too. Search for WCO in the forum line.
good luck.

An Edit Note Though Guys n Girls- If your main home Router Modem fails and you replace it, Even with same name, WCO Base will Not necessarily recognize it, and therefore cannot pair and setup. Camera too. My V2 cams and sensors are okay with it. And today, help is harrrddd to get people.

1 Like

Hey there can i see whats goin on in my house from work or do i need to be connected to the same wifi connection

Your camera is known to your app and you can view it from anywhere.

Mine already is. :thinking::thinking: Maybe go into developer settings and turn it on. Good luck.

Gwendolyn you have been the moderator from the beginning and always with such calm and class. I hope wyze is paying you some good money, no make it great money. To have to deal with pissed off, unsatisfied, rude, angry etc (and that is just myself) I could never do. And to think you are doing it for such a crappy product. You never defend the product I notice, you just apologize and forward to engineers. I will make my own assumptions of your thoughts on products but do give kudos for your professionalism. I know I have been difficult but it comes with the job you have. You should ask for a raise, o would guess they aren’t paying you enough. However, the same responses since the beginning isnt working anymore I notice. Wyze probably sell a garbage can worth of cams etc daily amd losing customers also. But with so many cheap or broke people in the world I’m sure you got uears worth of $ to be made. For me, you won’t get another penny from me.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words about my work! I know that we’ve had disagreements and I appreciate you taking the time to make me smile. :slight_smile:

The reason I don’t defend the products when people are telling me about issues is because that’s not the time. There is always going to be room for improvement. Some products have more areas that can be improved than others. But if someone is telling me that they’re having trouble with their Wyze products, defending the product is going to look (and feel) like I’m telling them that they’re wrong more often than not. I take people’s reports seriously and want their information to get where it needs to go. If people feel like they need to fight with me to get me to take it seriously, that system will break down.

I hope that we’ll be able to earn your trust again later. I am part of multiple meeting series that are devoted to improving quality across the board. I understand where you’re coming from and look forward to making your experience better over time.

For old time’s sake, I took out a judgmental word involving other community members. You may not have meant it that way but it is easy to see it as name-calling instead of just a descriptor.

12 Likes

How do you post a new topic? I’m trying to post my first one and it keeps telling me to select a tag? Where or how do I do that? Using an iPhone :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze to launch home monitoring and security service