Forum Operations Feedback Thread

It’s nice we can follow (“Tracking,” “Watching,” etc) different forum categories (Beta, News From Wyze, Ask the Community, etc). Similarly, I would really love if we could have the ability to do the same for certain Profiles. Then I could select the bell icon and say “Tracking” on all my favorite users (All Wyze Employees, All Mods/Mavens, and a few other Community accounts). Another option would be to allow us to simply set “Watching” to anyone who is a member of group “WyzeTeam” or group “Forum Moderators” or group “Forum Mavens”. I want to read/get an alert for pretty much every post any of the people in these groups make (in any other category or thread).

Let’s face it, there is a lot of “noise” in the forum threads, which sometimes makes it hard to find the good stuff we care about. I have tried to “watch” categories like “Ask the Community” or “Wishlist” to make sure I didn’t miss something cool by Wyze employees, mods, mavens, etc, but there is so much…noise…in them that I finally had to stop “watching” them, and then I miss out on a lot great content I would’ve loved to have seen or participated in.

Thanks for your time everyone, I love the forum and community here, and I feel that the ability to get notifications whenever a Wyze employee (or certain ones at least) makes a comment would be really beneficial. I love hearing anything you guys say (as well as mods/mavens and some other community regulars) without having to sort through dozens of individual profiles and thousands of different posts for hours just to make sure I don’t miss something interesting. :slight_smile:

I am not sure it is possible, but if it is, I hope you consider it. I know I mentioned this somewhere else months ago, but just barely saw this thread was created specifically about these kinds of forum-feedback topics, so I wanted to include this relevant idea here for others interested in the topic to consider as well. Thanks.

4 Likes