Forum Operations Feedback Thread

That’s great news, When are you guys brining Dark Mode into the Wyze App (IoS, Android)? It seems like an easy request.

This is currently in the “researching” phase. Take a look at the Wishlist item for it:

1 Like

This has now been deployed to the Wyze forum. Click your avatar, then the person icon and you will see the DND option.

In case anyone’s not sure what that means: How to Use the Wishlist

3 Likes

That’s great!! Thanks.

Well for starters you could be honest with everyone regarding why you’re shutting down everyone’s service tonight and how long they will be down.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Wyze cam v3 feedback

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback for Wyze

Going to be a fried possum soon.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Multiple Users’ Permissions for Shared Users

I am new here, my first day, so I could be completely wrong about my suggestions.
Is there not any subsections by product? For example, I have a Band and I want to browse the forum only related to Band. Its kind of like everything is just lumped into one gigantic forum here. Very unorganized.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @metalboy4, you can sort by products. Go to the tags section of the forum and scroll down to products. Or you can click on this: #wyze-band

Thank you.

Is there not a home page that shows all the community subsections. Much like every other forum from the beggining of the internet?

1 Like

If you click on the three lines next to your profile photo in the upper right corner > tags > and here are all the subsections.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Request for help – lost support ticket

This might be something that goes on the Wishlist, but it’s not a feature or a product.

I only have cameras. No doorbell, no vacuum, no scale, no thermostat, etc, etc, etc. So I’m really not interested in the comments and questions about all the other Wyze products. I wish there was a forum breakout for each Wyze product. Your thoughts?

3 Likes

I think this should be handled through more mandatory tags when creating a new thread. There have never been enough. “Not phone specific” is kind of useless.

A simple multiselect field for “Regarding which Wyze products?” would save everyone a lot of time and Q&A.

1 Like

Yep tagging in theory replaces the idea of having a ton of forums, it works when tags get used right and mods can duck in and add them.

2 Likes

Yes this was exactly what I was trying to say. For a user despite any problem I’m having when I enter the forum it’s just simply a grab bag of threads. I see how tags work but mandatory should be at least a start.

As a separate topic, this forum needs Wyze participation. There are so many topics out there that do not have any responses. I have a thread out there for a week with no responses.
That immediately tells me 3 things, firstly Wyze doesn’t care to support their products or make them better.
Or nobody has an answer or knows what the problem or they do and don’t share it. If that is the case then some support personnel should be looking into it.
Or sales are the only importance, they are simply producing a product to sell and are not going to support it.

1 Like

Exactly.
Wyze has gone from a specialty provider to something for everyone.
There are some core items that cross all lines (support, shipping) but many things are very specific, camera, vacuum, etc.