Forum Operations Feedback Thread

A post was split to a new topic: Alternative way to mount outdoor camera

What is it you want to do? If you tell us your end game we may be able to offer up suggestions

:+1::+1::+1:

There’s one in every crowd…:monkey: Good advice though

Wyze adjusted some things such as adding other product categories so this got delayed but it’s in the works! I’m adjusting the doc for review and then we’ll be making progress on it again. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze Robot Vacuum - 3 floor vacuuming - multiple sections per floor?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Outdoor driveway or pathway sensor

2 posts were split to a new topic: New Wyze Products Inventory

I would like to see a do not disturb featue.

I use the discourse app and don’t want to receive push notifications during a specific period of time.

I noticed that this site uses discourse, which recently added a do not disturb featue in their December release.

Since the function is already built in, I think all that needs to be done is to just enable the do not disturb feature option.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze Robot Vacuum - 3 floor vacuuming - multiple sections per floor?

@rodaimi

Per your request, Discourse will be pushing the DND feature to the Wyze Forum site sometime next week (next update cycle). Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

3 Likes

That’s great news, When are you guys brining Dark Mode into the Wyze App (IoS, Android)? It seems like an easy request.

This is currently in the “researching” phase. Take a look at the Wishlist item for it:

1 Like

This has now been deployed to the Wyze forum. Click your avatar, then the person icon and you will see the DND option.

In case anyone’s not sure what that means: How to Use the Wishlist

3 Likes

That’s great!! Thanks.

Well for starters you could be honest with everyone regarding why you’re shutting down everyone’s service tonight and how long they will be down.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Wyze cam v3 feedback

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback for Wyze

Going to be a fried possum soon.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Multiple Users’ Permissions for Shared Users