Flying Indoor Camera

So now there’s an indoor flying camera coming. Since this flies all by itself it’s one of the very few of these things that actually meets the requirements of the name “drone”, but I’m sick of seeing that name anyway, so flying camera it is.

For the cost of one of these you could just put a Wyzecam in each of 10 rooms. Is it still sort of cool? Yeah. Does Wyze need to jump onto this tiny airborne bandwagon? I do not think so.

4 Likes

Wow …way cooool !

…and that will defiantly also keep our dog busy and fit for sure.

2 Likes

Great, if risky, baby monitor opportunity. Kind of gives new meaning to Helicopter Parenting, doesn’t it.

4 Likes

Sorry, this is a similar thread to Wyze Drone Camera - Indoor and Outdoor

I remember the discussion in this Wishlist thread from last year as well on security drones.

3 Likes

Yep, security drone. I can see it now. Remember this?

3 Likes

Always a negative side to technology especially when it gets into the wrong hands.

2 Likes
1 Like

That is not a good commercial.

1 Like

How much extra for the Amazon shaped charge option?

Well that one was certainly… “better”??

1 Like

Not known …yet…maybe it will come with prime. :+1:

1 Like

You’re right, won’t work without the Primer cap.
I could see burglers chasing the obnoxious flying cam around with the crowbar they used to gain access.

1 Like

Only good thing is…you’ll have a video conformation of her destruction …:persevere::persevere:

On the other hand maybe allowed to make a routine to make her flying so quickly under the bed and hide ?

Hey, wait a minute. . . Thats my spot!

1 Like

Alexa, “That’s my spot” … sorry, I’m not sure about that.

1 Like