Floor lamp

ANYONE ELSE GET BURNT FROM WYZE FOR THE FLOORLAMP? FIRST I WAS TOLD THE END OF MAY, THEN BY JUNE. HERE IT IS JULY. LIARS NEXT STEP NOW IS BBB!!! Better Business Bureau

Lots of ups and downs, for sure. Preordering might not be the game for you.

2 Likes

Yep, still waiting.

themdg guy may have offered a clue, pre-ordering is not a game, it is supposed to be business. A well run business would be more concerned about their goodwill and try to keep customers informed if problems occur and not play games.

1 Like

Good points. I do feel quite informed. A weekly email telling me about any new pre-order shipping delays with reasons, along with new estimates. I enjoy the day-0 involvement, but realize it’s not for everyone. Some may want to wait for general availability before ordering. Wyze has a pretty consistent track record over the past year or two including delays, updates and eventually shipments.

1 Like

I’m glad that you are special and get weekly updates from Wyze telling you about any new pre-order shipping delays with reasons. The last update I got was May 5 and it just said shipping in June. You probably already know this is July 10 and so I assume that they did not ship or my order was misplaced. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Nothing special. Check your spam etc for the emails from “Jimmy from Wyze”. The info is there. Maybe there is a way to subscribe if you’re not getting them. If you think your preorder is lost, you might try contacting support.

1 Like

Tsk, tsk. Sorry about your experience. Perhaps you were unaware that the lamps were to be pre-production orders. What with the global pandemic, parts unavailability, shipping backlogs and port closures and backlogs, I think Wyze has done a great job getting me the shipping information for the lamp I ordered April 14. Yours will show. Have patience and a bit of empathy for [mod edit] sake.

3 Likes

If the problem is with “the global pandemic, parts unavailability, shipping backlogs and port closures and backlogs” Then dont tell people their item will arrive at a certain date. Knowing they could not ship it on time, if thats the case. All I’ve asked for is a date and received “End of May” and “End of June” LIE and LIE And still have not received nothing to date. But they sure have my MONEY.

I so so AGREE.

Global pandemic? [mod edit] Sorry, but I don’t buy that as an excuse. [mod edit] All I am saying is that Wyze should do a better job of communicating the facts to the customers. No fake “pandemic” needs to be blamed for poor communication.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

1 Like

I’m hoping that was from a doctorate in Poe’s Law but I’m afraid it isn’t.

3 Likes

I just received mine today. I got a Fedex alert when they shipped.

When I first started to buy Wyze products I knew it wasn’t going to be smooth. There were gonna be growing pains. They haven’t failed to deliver in the end despite the delays for me.

2 Likes

glad to hear some good news on this topic. Thanks for sharing.

I’m still waiting. Shipment delays for the last couple days :frowning:

The Fedex/USPS notices said mine would come on Friday, and it eventually arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday, but it did arrive. Hang tight…

From the 7/14 email from “Jimmy from Wyze”:

Wyze Floor Lamp

59% of preorders have shipped.

Orders from April 13th
Should ship by 7/16.

Orders from April 14th - April 24th
Inventory is at the port, waiting for clearance.
Should start shipping by 8/6.

Notes for Wyze Floor Lamp

We’re still working on our launch day preorders for Wyze Floor Lamp and should be able to send out the final packages by the end of this week! 🙌

The historic delays when pulling inventory off of the boats that travel by ocean are making it hard to estimate when additional inventory will be available (the first batch took five weeks! ) so please bear with this large gap in our schedule while we wait for more of our imported inventory to make it through the port. 🤕

We’re hoping to ship more earlier if possible - I’ll keep you in the loop!

Wow! I have to wait until August to get a product ordered in April? Wow! Wow, I’m flabbergasted.

| themdg
July 15 |

• | - |

From the 7/14 email from “Jimmy from Wyze”:

Wyze Floor Lamp#### 59% of preorders have shipped.

Orders from April 13th
Should ship by 7/16.

Orders from April 14th - April 24th
Inventory is at the port, waiting for clearance.
Should start shipping by 8/6.

Notes for Wyze Floor Lamp

We’re still working on our launch day preorders for Wyze Floor Lamp and should be able to send out the final packages by the end of this week! ��

The historic delays when pulling inventory off of the boats that travel by ocean are making it hard to estimate when additional inventory will be available (the first batch took five weeks! ) so please bear with this large gap in our schedule while we wait for more of our imported inventory to make it through the port. ��

We’re hoping to ship more earlier if possible - I’ll keep you in the loop!

ty

For what it’s worth I ordered an entirely different (non-Wyze) appliance in May and just got a notice that it will be further delayed another 4-6 weeks. Things are tough all over in the global supply chain.

I finally got mine today after being delayed all week.

I can’t get my remote to pair but wondering if the battery they provided is dead.

1 Like