Flood light siren home monitoring integration

It would be nice if i can add the floodlight siren to the monitoring, and use it when home monitoring alarm gets triggered.

2 Likes

@wandyrrodriguez, yes that would be really nice to have all the cams with sirens to be triggered by my HMS.

But, it isn’t here yet. It is a wishlist item under research right now. Check the wishlist out and be sure to vote at the very top.

1 Like

Too bad, people have only been asking for this since 2019. still not any closer to doing something that ANY true alarm system can do.

An update…

This is now a reality and is currently undergoing testing within the current Beta App build.

I am testing this Beta version, however I would not recommend updating to it at this time because of another issue being debugged.

But, the the Rules integration of the HMS as a trigger works wonderfully! I can use the HMS as a trigger when it enters Disarmed Mode, Home Mode, Away Mode, Entry Delay Activated, Alarm Activated, or Alarm Cancelled. It can trigger any other Wyze device.

I currently have the HMS trigger my Thermostat to Away when HMS Away Armed as well as turning off 2 Wyze Light Groups, Sleep when Home Armed as well as turning off 2 Wyze Light Groups, and Home when Disarmed. When the entry delay is started, I have the HMS trigger uploads on 6 Wyze cams and turn on one Wyze Light Group. When an Alarm is activated, I have the HMS trigger 25 Cam Sirens on and upload videos, 2 Wyze plugs plugged into external electric Sirens, 2 Wyze Cam Spotlights, 3 Wyze Plugs plugged into outdoor floodlights, and 2 Wyze Light Groups. When the Alarm is cancelled, it reverses all those actions.

The hope is that the Beta will get another build soon and be ready for a RC test.