Hi, here is the instruction to flash your Wyze Cam Pan firmware. It is pretty much the same steps as flashing v2 firmware(different from v1 firmware).
- Download a specific version of firmware, unzip it, put it on root directory of your SD card and rename it to ‘demo.bin’
- Power off your camera, insert your SD card
- Hold the setup button, plug in your USB cable, keep holding the setup button for 3-6 seconds
- Once the light is solid blue, release the button and wait for 3-4 minutes. The camera will reboot and change light status during this time.
- After it is done, your camera should be functioning with original setup. No need to re-setup your camera!
Other related topics:
Flashing Wyze Cam v1 – https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/flashing-your-wyzecam-v1-firmware/
Flashing Wyze Cam v2 – https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/flashing-your-wyzecam-v2-firmware/
demo_22.214.171.124.zip (9.64 MB)
demo_126.96.36.199.zip (9.59 MB)
demo_188.8.131.52.zip (9.8 MB)
demo_184.108.40.206.zip (9.81 MB)
demo_220.127.116.11.zip (9.82 MB)